Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Increase the e-gift cards value for members

Bronze Conversationalist

Increase the e-gift cards value for members

Hello everyone ๐Ÿค—. Yes I'm back complaining about the low value of e-gift cards. For the life of me, I can't understand why AARP won't increase the e-gift cards for members. INFLATION is hurting us. These $5 e-gift cards ( to me and a lot others ) are a insult. You'd rather we spend the little bit of money we have and enter a Sweepstake that seems unlikely we'll win. Ok I know someone is winning, but I noticed that the winners list sometimes has city and state and other times just initial and last name. What's up with that? C'mon everyone Join the Fight and request AARP Rewards change their ways. I'm just saying what I Feel 

Concerned Member
Gold Conversationalist

RIGHT ON, AL!

(Anthony)

๐Ÿ’ช โœŒ๏ธ

Take care โ˜ฎ๏ธ  ~Allen  ๐ŸŒˆ

Periodic Contributor

I just starting using and it is down and will not allow you to redeem - understand this has been going on for a month now?   Seems strange that I can redeem 1500 points to "win" a gift card but not spend the money on a sure thing.   I smell a rat... could they be wanting people to spend down?   This is a disgrace from an organization whose mission is to help the elderly.... really discusted.   When you can all they say that they are really working on it.... yeah, right...

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@al45009948 @Therapist4u 

Come on guys, we have been begging and pleading with this administrator ever since before the pandemic to show a little compassion to us seniors by increasing the instant win and points only gift card values to the paying members. Alas, I am afraid we will have to continue to endure their disrespectful attitude toward the very people AARP was designed to help. SO VERY VERY SAD  ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

lucyp061351
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist

@rednexsrus

Hi Lucy ๐Ÿ’

I agree on needing MAJOR improvements.....like you & I & so many of us have been saying all year.... isnโ€™t the point of AARP REWARDS to find as many ways possible to REWARD US? Whoever is running this program doesnโ€™t seem to realize many of us are suffering and may be struggling just to survive...so this program is supposed to help make our lives a bit better, ... like it was just a few years ago....when we had auctions & prizes.... such as $50 or $100 VISA & Walmart gift cards...something we can use immediately! For example.....to help defray the ever increasing prices for basic goods! Anyway...

Take care โ˜ฎ๏ธ ~Allen ๐ŸŒˆ

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone ๐Ÿค—. Oh yeah those days ( long gone ๐Ÿ˜ข ) were great. I wish they would bring them back. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP