Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

How Do I Unpin a Topic?

Somehow I pinned 5 old topics and I have to keep scrolling past them. Does anyone know how to unpin them? Any help would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@MariaK113398 

I don't see any of your post actually "pinned" - so I can only assume that you are talking about how you are seeing them; not everybody.  So, it could be a problem within your own settings.  Can you give an example? 

Here are also some places to check -

1.  In this thread, at the top on left hand side of your original post - click on the three little dots next to Topic Options - is anything checked?  

2.  Go to your "SETTINGS" - go to Subscriptions & Notifications, check specifically how you have your Notifications set up -

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Yes there are 5 topics at the start of the list of posts, old topics I read but are not mine. There is a pin in the upper right hand corner of each one. I went through all my settings, and nothing seems to pertain to "pinning" topics. It's annoying but all I have to do scroll past them. I also tried clicking on all the places where the 3 dots appear, nothing is checked off anywhere. Thanks for your response, I appreciate it!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

If you are looking at this REDEMPTION board index - then those post are all from Administration AARP designates - (look at their name) and they have to be the one to remove these pinned post -  They are meant to be read by the participants of that Board or contain info meant for everybody - better known as "stickies" -

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hi, Maria!

Not positive, but think only the "author" or moderators can pin/unpin topics here?

@AARPTeri , is that correct? Thanks in advance!

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info! I don't see an option to unpin, not sure how they got pinned in the first place!!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP