Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Here are the Chipotle 4/15/23-4/21/23 IW Rules

Trusted Contributor

Here are the Chipotle 4/15/23-4/21/23 IW Rules

It is not showing up for me so if anyone is looking for the Chipotle 4/15/23-4/21/23 IW Rules here they are. @andrewtoo tagging you just in case.

https://www.aarp.org/content/dam/aarp/rewards/redeem/rules/instantwins/30153-9-chipotle-iw.pdf

Community Concierge

@tribble22 Thanks for the heads up! I have reported the missing rules for the multiple instant wins.

Social Butterfly

@tribble22 

Thank so much!  All of your links

have worked to enter the IWs via

the official rules!

Lets hope they can get the official

rules posting daily sometime

today.

Take care,

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

Thanks for your help @tribble22 

I have used each link to enter the IWs twice, so far.

Another weekend without official rules to enter via the

free method.

"Disclosure

*No Points Necessary. See Official Rules for alternate method of entry, odds and all details. Must enter by April 21, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Void where prohibited. Limit 1 play each “Day” (defined as 12:00 a.m. ET through 11:59 p.m. ET) per person. Open only to AARP Rewards participants who reside in the 50 U.S. (D.C.). Void in PR, Guam and the USVI."

Maybe the TGIF official rules will be posted today?

@AARPTeri @AARPJanelleM 

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Trusted Contributor

You're welcome @andrewtoo . Here is the link to the TGI Fridays 4/17/23-4/23/23 IW game.

https://www.aarp.org/content/dam/aarp/rewards/redeem/rules/instantwins/30159-11-tgi-fridays-iw.pdf

Social Butterfly

Thanks again!

I just used your link to enter the Chipotle IW game for Sunday.

Very helpful Member -----> @tribble22 

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks and compliments for extracting/ revealing Chipolte Rules. 👍

New mission/ search is new.... 'Target gift card Rules'  🤔  ... or do we have to wait till Monday when AARP IT staff is back at work. 🙄 ..... and gets around to it.

🤔   

Trusted Contributor

Social Butterfly

Thanks @tribble22 

I used the "tile" and 50 points to enter from the online catalog because the official rules were not posted for the Chipotle IW.  I didn't want to have to keep checking for the official rules to be posted today.

Thanks for the link! I don't know how you do it.

This link will be useful tomorrow also since the official rules will likely not be posted until Monday or later.

cc: @AARPJanelleM @AARPTeri 

AndrewToo
Trusted Contributor

You're welcome @andrewtoo . I can't always find/fix a missing or broken link. I'm glad I can give back a little for all the times I've come here looking for answers. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP