Hi @Karyn8

Awww sh...ugar

Was gonna get it before it ....

sold out!....

but too late! ๐Ÿ˜ฟ

sold out.JPG

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks for the 411 on Google Play GC Karen, but alas I have redeemed all 3 of my very tiny allowance allotted to me for the month. Keep in mind that I do like this GC & hope that there are more available in the future. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a nice day

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

This gift card is for Members Only! Still available at 2:45 am Pacific Time!

Happy to see more and more gift cards that are only available to AARP Members! Especially those that are worth more than the usual $5. 

Now, how about listing some gift cards worth $20 or $25... or more!?! Like in the "good ole days" of the Rewards program... a couple years ago.

Silver Conversationalist

From your lips to GODโ€™s ear, Gary

Just Hopeing

lucyp061351
Conversationalist

Thanks, Lucy!

Hard to believe that the $10 Points-Only Gift Card for Google Play is STILL AVAILABLE more than 30 hours after it was first listed. Either our Members aren't much interested in it, and/or more than the usual number of GC's are being offered.

Either way, I do like some of the small changes that Admin appears to be making in the Rewards program, to the benefit of paying Members... as it should be. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Uninterested, and it's unacceptable. To be quite honest. Nobody wants Lands End, nor do they want Google Play, that is why they are still available. So, on that note, as some sort of punishment by AARP, because Lands End is still available, since March 1st, and they have not actually put out more redeems for points in its place (you know, take a hint), I feel they are just apathetic, Corporate people, who do not care about their members. You should not be so accepting of this, they are taking advantage of you. 

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
Silver Conversationalist

I agree with a lot of what you are saying Jason, but not so harsh on Google Play. I have been redeeming for the points only GC's ever since R4G's program. You add the GC's to your account and then use the $$ to buy/rent movies, and purchase apps, music ect. I would love to have been able to get this one but as I mentioned to Karyn, AARP seems to think all we deserve is 3 redemptions each month + they still won't budge off the one redemption per sponsor. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ ๐Ÿ˜ซ On the subject of punishment I think the tile for the Trelawear Gift Card fits that description along with the ridiculous coloring books. Just Saying  

lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP