Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Gift Card Link Not Working

AARP Consumer Care:   I am unable to access an Old Navy gift card the link comes up as expired. Thank you for your help.   Doug
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@LilianL765705 

Call the number before you delete any confirmation emails.  They may need the dates or order numbers in your old confirmations when you call. 

I just called a couple of days ago and they helped me get a new confirmation from 2022.

Another moderator gave me the following information to get a new confirmation that contained an active link to my 2022 gift card:

Mon-Fri, 8am - 8pm ET

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

Hi @DouglasH842864, I'm here to help. I've resent it to your email. Please refresh your email and check your spam/junk folder. - Diana G.

Periodic Contributor

Received, thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Great, @DouglasH842864! You're welcome. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I've got a whole bunch of expired rewards links, from 2022-2023 what do I do?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi Lillian! If they are expired links, you can delete them. Here is a link that explains a little more about Rewards:  https://www.aarp.org/rewards/about/ -Sue J

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@LilianL765705  You can call Consumer Care (1-877-634-8313)  and the links will be resent.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP