Wow saw one get it

Later add-on comment 

Makes me eat my words happily to digest & gobble them up 

Yippe Ginger : ) 

Screenshot_20201029-111556_Samsung Internet.jpg

Gold Conversationalist

@gm5271 

Great post, Gem! It is not showing for me now but it is now

an hour and a half later than your post.

This seems to be a very popular points-only option.

We are shopping so much more from home and Amazon

frequently has good prices.

I couldn't redeem it because of the 3 points-only limit, but

a relatively good offer.

Again, thanks for posting.

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Thanks! Yes Andrew it was gone fast...I got 1 did screenshot posted went back got another since you'd told me could get more than 1... wish I'd gotten 3 since was 29th but was gone by time tried but getting 2 was very nice used them immediately

I'm a big Amazon customer order pet treats & otc meds personal care items & lots stuff & love ordering for grandkids and getting shipped to them... they enjoy getting stuff sent to them ....since pandemic I did checking into Amazon Fresh Orders get many groceries & pet items at better prices than Walmart /Sam's & couple things can't find anywhere else and free shipping with $35 purchase & delivery within 2 hours if chose... I've done 2 orders and was very nice experience 1st one didn't do any cold or produce items but decided other day to try several of both & even a frozen pizza & green onions which all was ok ... so a blessing indeed since I'm not doing much driving with arm and hand in cast... apologize sound like advertisement I realize everyone doesn't like Amazon also I'm near Raleigh so not aware if available to everyone 🤔

Anyway, I'll be trying check more randomly throughout the day than I have in past since now know they do appear although still believe its rare occasions 

Enjoy and have a beautiful week !

Thanks, Ginger  :  )

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health