Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

E-gift card redemption page error

Hello everyone 🤗. Is anyone else having a problem trying to redeem a $10 Zappos e-gift card online? When I tap on the link in my email, the webpage comes back with a error. I've tried different browsers and still error. 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. Just wanted everyone to know that I tried redeeming my Groupon gift card again and this time it worked. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@al45009948 Glad to hear it! You know where to find me if you need anything!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. I was wondering and hoping that you can help me. I have 2 Papa John's e-gift card that doesn't show the gift card number just the pin number. 1st one dated December 16, 2021 Order # 24938000568106 and the 2nd one February 14, 2022 Order # 25531009830823. I know it's been a while but I'd really appreciate if you can help with a new email for these 2 gift cards. Thank you in advance for your time and help 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@al45009948 You got it! You can expect to receive those emails within 24 hours 😊

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. What's up with this? 

INSTANT WIN

Hotels.com gift card Instant Win*

50 Points $15 Value

Play for a chance to be 1 of 125 winners!

Play our instant win game for your chance to win this prize! Were offering up the chance to win one of 125 Hotels.com gift cards. 

Sorry, we are experiencing longer than expected delays in your point redemption, but your transaction is confirmed. Please check your transaction history in a couple of minutes. Ihank you for your patience.undeined

Disclosure .

Yes they deducted the points but That's awfully SUSPICIOUS. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Conversationalist

That happens to me almost every time I play the daily Instant Wins, so I've come to expect it now. But it seems that I get the error message ONLY on the FIRST Instant Win I try on a particular day... the remaining IW's go through as usual ("Sorry, you didn't win today!..."). So... what I've started doing is choosing my least favorite IW option and playing that one FIRST, so it's of lesser consequence when I get the stupid error message. 

What's most aggravating about getting the error message is they take your 50 points but you get NOTHING in return... not even the dissatisfaction of seeing the "Sorry..." message over and over and over...

Conversationalist

I do the exact same thing.  I pick the IW that I wouldn't mind winning but don't really mind if I don't win it.  Sometimes I enter one of the sweepstakes then try the Instant WIn.  At least here I know my entries are shown in total.  Most times that helps me not get the dreaded message about long delays when trying the Instant Wins.  

Conversationalist

I received the same error this morning, tried 4 times to have it eventually go through, and basically no idea if I won, just 'You’ve already played today! Come back tomorrow for another chance to win.' This is part of the mistrust I have with AARP these days, not sure if I'm connecting correctly, or if I have been blacklisted to never win an IW? Your guess is as good as mine, especially since it was down for maintenance, and we are still having these issues. Ugh.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Conversationalist

@al45009948   I'm pretty sure you're not blacklisted.  But I too wonder whether I even had a chance in the instant win when I get that response.  And I get that a whole lot!  I think they just take the points,  I did win one on November 7 and I had been getting that response a lot before and since. So I guess I'm not blacklisted since I won one. 

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗 and a big thank you to JanelleM for responding quickly. I received the email today. KUDOS to you. Always can count on you. 😃. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@al45009948 @RobertS748050 @OneDayMatisyahu  I'm so sorry for this error that you all have received. AARP is aware of the issue and we are working to send out a replacement email with a working link within the next 24-48 hours. 

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. My problem today is when trying to redeem my Groupon gift card, webpage came back with a error, so I didn't get to redeem it. Help me please. Thank you 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. Thank you and received the email and redeemed my e-gift card. Again thank you and KUDOS. Love it when problems are rectified Quickly. 🥳

Concerned Member
Periodic Contributor

Add me to the list. 😔 <sigh>

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Confirmed. Same here. I was one of the early buyers at 6:55 pm est 7-27

Reported earlier --->  Re: LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY! - AARP Online Community

This is the first time this type of problem/ error has occurred for me. This looks similar to the '$10 Chipotle - dead links' from 6-30-22.   😣 

👍  Update: By 2:00 pm 7-28 received new replacement e-mail with 'working' gift card'  - small happy ending. 

😎

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP