Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

'Due to scheduled maintenance, your order confirmation email may be delayed for up to 48 hours.'

Honored Social Butterfly

'Due to scheduled maintenance, your order confirmation email may be delayed for up to 48 hours.'

FYI. 

Due to scheduled maintenance, your order confirmation email may be delayed for up to 48 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience..png

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone ๐Ÿค—. Can you please tell me when will this maintenance be completed. And do you think that the AARP data department could give us a advance notice of from when to completion. I'm just asking and saying

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM Hi, there! Is it possible to answer @al45009948 's question, please? I simply cannot provide an answer. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone ?. I don't know what the question is but I only received my gift for renewing my subscription ( $10 Amazon gift card ) . I haven't received a email confirmation about my AARP membership renewal. I see where my kit has been mailed. Ever since June 9 2022 I haven't been able to access my Rewards page, just the community page  I'm just sayingchrome_screenshot_1655654112740.png

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

FYI -- the message has been changed. 

aarp notice email confirmation delays 06142022 0415PM.png

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP