Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Did not receive purchased Carnival gift cards

Contributor

Did not receive purchased Carnival gift cards

I am concerned about some gift cards: 1x $500 Carnival e-gift card purchased 10/13/23 and 2x $100 Carnival e-gift cards purchased 10/14/23, which were never received. The funds were already debited from my payment method. Can someone please look into this? 

Thank you

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@VanessaA15984 Hey Vanessa! Your 5 gift cards were released this morning. Please be sure to check your spam folder in case they land there. I'm always here to help if you need anything!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thank you! I received them. 😊

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@VanessaA15984 Glad to hear it. You're welcome!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

If you look at the details of the gift card when you click on it, but before you add it to your cart, it says "

Have questions about your Carnival gift card? Call Carnival Customer Support: 

800-764-7419 for immediate assistance including card transactions and application of gift cards towards reservations."

Somewhere else I read that they are the ones that actually issue the gift cards, not AARP. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Contributor

How can I contact carnival when I have no cards to reference? AARP is who supplies the cards, even if they obtain them from carnival. I spoke with an AARP representative yesterday who advised that I should now receive the cards within 24 hours from when we spoke. So far, no cards have been received and it looks like I'll have to reach out again today. This is so frustrating. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Maybe  you will have luck with AARP, but I would at least try Carnival. Tell them you bought gift cards through AARP and they can track them down based on your credit card number you used to purchase them or possibly the transaction ID (that you could find if you have online access to your credit card transactions). Might be worth a shot...

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP