Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Deciphering the Promo Code

Message 11 of 23

Hello Debbie @Solotreker ,

I posted this somewhere and can't find it, except on my laptop.

But, I always keep a page or two of an AARP Rewards page open all the time.  I just refresh one to sign on.  Sometimes, it makes me give my password and the other stuff.

You can find this on most any page of AARP Rewards.  Below, "Discover" has been replaced with "Explore".  I don't click on anything from the Email to enter the promo code.  It is easier for me to go to an open page.

This image is just below the Black Banner (that doesn't work right, but, another issue).

Just make sure you are signed on and find that little "Enter a promo code" box and enter the code.

001 Promo Code.JPG

AndrewToo
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

@HokiePoq 

Promo Code came today:8

yep, just 8

Take care,

Andrew

@HokiePoq wrote:

Another came today?   I still don't receive them for some odd reason.  I've updated and so have the admins.

On the plus side there is nothing to do with the points other than lose 150 on the games every day without winning anything.   

Thanks in advance to anyone who can post the correct code for those who can't see it or those of us who don't get the emails.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

Another came today?   I still don't receive them for some odd reason.  I've updated and so have the admins.

On the plus side there is nothing to do with the points other than lose 150 on the games every day without winning anything.   

Thanks in advance to anyone who can post the correct code for those who can't see it or those of us who don't get the emails.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

Once again, this Promo Code thing is a PIA!  The answer this week is obviously some form of 8%.  I've tried more than a dozen variations including all caps, numerals vs words, spaces and no spaces, reverse lettering and more.  With that much effort, shouldn't any respectable promo code be available to all members and  regular visitors to this site???  

And I have a question!  I'd love to know how many people actually get the answer right without having to come on to the forum and ask.  Am I just one of the "stupid" ones?  Or is really keeping people away from the purpose of offering the promo code in the first place?

Debbie Kutner 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

@Solotreker 

The goal is to make us work for the promo code now, unlike in R4G where it was plain and simple.

It's FREEZETHEM for Friday. You're right it is a pain.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

Broken record here.  Still not getting the Rewards for Good emails.   My email is correct as I got the monthly statement and the give up your telephone number one.   Also got the sharper brain emails where I was supposed to get 750 points and got nothing but the emails.    

I don't know why this happens.  It happened on the webletter on the old program before admins straightened it out just in time for the program to end.

Thanks again for posting this new promo code.  No email I receive has ever had one.

And another question, is a land line number okay for this verification or whatever?

I really don't want texts coming to my cell I use rarely.  How is one to verify?   

There was no explanation in the email requeting (requiring?) us to submit a telephone number.

The frustrations are starting to build to critical here.

HokiePoq

Who is still at a Big Fat Zero in amount saved despite trying every day in the instant games.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

Me, again!  Am I the only one having this much trouble deciphering the Promo Code?  I have yet to get one right without searching on this forum for the exact wording or lettering of the code.  This just seems like a ridiculous waste of time.  Are people not complaining?  Is there some trick I'm not seeing?  How exactly are you figuring it out?  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

Hello @HokiePoq 

The Rewards codes are usually at the bottom of the newsletter, and not like in the old R4G newsletter.  These are reversed, upside down and in the form of answering a question to determine the 11/21 code.

If you look at my post "REWARDS EMAIL PROMO CODE"  I have posted the codes for every week since they started.  You can get them all from the post.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

I did not get the promo code.  I've seen the block for entering them but the emails I have received lacked them.   Can anyone tell me which one or ones have the codes?

Not that I have anything to do with the points except the daily/weekly lose games....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

@Solotreker 

Try refreshing/reloading the page and then enter it.  It worked for me, I got the points with it.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views