Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Daily card for points only

The last card I've seen offered was the Amazon card three days ago (a ridiculous 19,000 points for $5!).  I thought we were supposed to get one of these every day?  I didn't think it was possible for this rewards program to get any worse, but it appears I was wrong.

Trusted Contributor

Once again, January 29, no points only card offered.  

Trusted Contributor

And again!  No points only card added today, January 30.  It has been impossible to get three cards this month, as there have been many days when nothing has been offered.  If AARP is going to discontinue this program, why don't they just say so instead of allowing us to waste our time, checking every hour all day long, for nothing?

Conversationalist

Yes, there should be one made available daily, just like the instant wins...no problem with the rotation of instant wins because it's not a definite. My exact point about having to continually check the site to find new gift card redeems. Right now, those whom have 1 redeem remaining (making that a 3 total this month), should have the option/choice of using it on a 'daily basis.' I am speaking from experience, because I have not been able to use my 3 allowable redeems in a month, on several occasions. *shrugs* The admin love to copy and paste that rewards are sporadic and to keep checking back, right? 😉

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Super Contributor

By keeping the points only rewards quantity extremely low, Admin does not give us a fair opportunity to redeem the pitiful 3 monthly redemptions we are allowed. This is why we will never see an increase to 5 monthly redemptions that we seniors have been requesting for quite some time. 😞

Conversationalist

Michaels Gift Card

12,000 Points
$5 Value
Non-Member
Available NOW 🙂

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Regular Contributor

There's a $5 Dunkin' for 12,000 pts now in case you hadn't seen that one yet.

Kind regards,

tesuga

Trusted Contributor

Got that, thank you, but, when I looked a few hours later, around 8 pm, it was totally gone, not there and marked as Sold Out, just like it had never been.  

Regular Contributor

Yes, I'd never seen a Sold Out points-only card removed so quickly.

Best wishes going forward.

Take care!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP