Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Daily Instant wins

Does anyone know when the 'Daily Instant Wins' will be starting again?  I got the impression that they were going to start today.

Coming Soon - Weekly Instant Win Winners Increasing from 100 to 125!

Great news!  The Rewards catalog will be rolling out new functionality enabling the increase of Instant Win contest winners to 125. In order to add this new feature, all current Instant Win promotions must be completed before the new contests featuring 125 winners are added to the catalog.

As some of you have already noticed, the amount of Weekly Instant Wins are slowly decreasing in the catalog this week. 

Check back next week for brand new Instant Win offerings featuring more winners and prizes.

AARPTeri
Trusted Contributor

Just noticed they reset the timing for the instant win. Now starts at 12 am ET instead of 9 am.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Saw the first one on there tonight. Amazon.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@k380494p 

I wondered about the restart of instant wins.  The last Instant Win reward was active until this morning at 8:59 EST.  Maybe they need a day to restart; I don't know why?

Thanks

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP