Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Regular Contributor

Daily Deals This Week--Horrible

Get a load of the "amazing" Daily Deals that are to be bestowed upon us for the rest of this week:

Wednesday: a $25 card for something called "Phone Soap" for 38,000 points. What is Phone Soap??? The picture looks like a smartphone case of some kind, but you can get good, sturdy quality smartphone cases anywhere on the internet for around $6 to $8 and probably free shipping too.

Thursday: a $25 card for something called "Sling TV" for 57,000 points.
This sounds like some kind of internet TV? This would be fine if you don't mind watching your TV on a 15 to 20 inch screen or on a tiny smartphone. Who would do this? Not many AARP members! That is, if they've even heard of Sling TV...I haven't, and I'm on the internet 8 to 9 hours per day.

Friday: a $3 card for Dunkin' Donuts. No, that wasn't a typo. They are actually offering a THREE dollar card. And it's "only" 7,500 points too! That's about 2 donuts or 1 1/2 cups of coffee. WOW. How generous and kind of them to offer such a worthwhile reward during this holiday season unlike any other...NOT! How cheap can they possibly be?? This isn't even worth the time to try to compete for it, and they probably only have a few dozen anyway so of course it will sell out in a few minutes.

What a bunch of USELESS STUFF! Ridiculous! THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEGINNING OF THE REWARDS PROGRAM REALLY STARTING TO GET EVEN WORSE....SOON IT WILL BE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME..

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP