Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Social Butterfly

Daily Deal Sold Out at Noon

Hello Rewards Warriors,

How many have noticed that a popular Daily Deal ($25 Marathon Gift Card) on 9/11/20 was gone at 12 ET?

I started at 3 minutes before noon and at 12 noon was Sold Out😢

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I see no one mentioned this topic lately. But, what's up with this anyway. I mean like I tap on the link exactly ( 12 EST and it comes back saying Sold Out ) . Is it the first 100 or randomly. I guess it has something to do with the speed of my device. 🤔

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @al45009948 

I start tapping about 1 to 2 minutes before 12 noon.  Still sold out at noon, but this was successfully for me in the beginning.  

Odds are against you always.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo & @JoLo49 

Andrew, absolutely one of the best "Points Only" deals😊  It is rare to see this, it would fantastic to see more with more cards offered

Does anyone have the link to the Daily Deal Winners list?

JoLo, I don't believe this will become the norm.  Way to many $5 deals or percent off deals.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@mi4090 

There have been more $10 & $25 "points only" offers lately.  I no longer see the $5 deals.   I think AARP is listening and giving us better offers for us to use our points.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

I don't look that often any more, because of the previous $5 deals😢. Good there are more $10 to $25 "Points Only" Daily Deals😊 About how many a week?

Just wish there were more cards offered and the deal wasn't SOLD OUT at 12pm ET.

It would be so nice if we could get the list posted by Management again of Daily Deals for the month😊  We use to know when "Points Only" deals were coming up for the month .

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Popular points only daily deals will disappear quickly.  If a member hasn't used their 3 monthly redemptions, there is the option to redeem for more than 1, and the possibility of using  3 redemptions on this deal. 

It was a great daily deal.  Unfortunately, there's no Marathon gas in my state, so I didn't participate.

It looks promising that more great Daily deals will be offered in the future!  Thanks AARP!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

Hey Marylin,

In my opinion, the $25 Marathon eGift Card was one of the best points-only deals the AARP Rewards program has offered since inception.  It was advertised in the Reward Email on Tue, Sep 8, 2020, so that may have increased interest in the Daily Deal.  I was unable to participate because I had already used my three points-only redemptions.

Hopefully, they will offer more cards, so that someone trying to purchase at exactly noon can pickup a Daily Deal.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP