Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Daily Deal Sneak Peak 12/14/2020

daily-deals-v3.pngSave 20% on today's Daily Deal featuring a $25 Albertsons Gift Card. This gift card is also accepted at over 2,000 store locations in the US. For your convenience you can also redeemed at Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Carrs, Shaw's, Star Market, and Jewel!

Celebrate your accomplishments! New Daily Deals are available Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET or while supplies last. https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@AARPTeri   Thanks for taking the time for the sneak peak.   It would help me if it were the day before rather than the day of the daily deal so I can see the post before it's over.   Another helpful thing would be to delete these posts after the day of the deal.   These posts take up a lot of room after they are no longer in play.  Thanks for all you do.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great idea - I will post tomorrow's now!  We do not remove any posts in the community unless they violate TOS, but maybe archiving the past six months would be helpful!  Thank you for your feedback!

AARPTeri
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP