Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Daily Deal Sneak Peak 10/14/2020

daily-deals-v3.png

Chowdown Lonestar style with the family! Save 53% at Texas Roadhouse with today's Daily Deal gift card - $15 for $7

Celebrate your accomplishments. New Daily Deals are available Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET or while supplies last. https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/

AARPTeri
Social Butterfly

Hello @AARPTeri 

I believe your original post that created this topic presents one of the problems with the new "Online Community Refresh."  I opened this topic to see the Daily Deal and it doesn't even show the entire post with the information that I sought until finding the "show more" link and clicking on it.😒

Your original post was not very long.  I am using a laptop running Chrome.  I can't understand why a post would be cut-off when it is such a short post to begin in the first place.

Maybe there is an option to see the entire posts for all of the topics that I view that I can set up as a preference?  Or, even better, a way to use the old version of the Community interface as an option?

cc: @AARPMichaelP 

Thanks so much,

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi Teri , i just would like to make a point.....Why have these daily deals when they become unavailable after 48 seconds ? this exactly what happened today whit the 15 $ Texas Roadhouse for 7 $ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP