Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

DIGITAL GIFT CARD Trelawear Designer Pendant

Regular Social Butterfly

DIGITAL GIFT CARD Trelawear Designer Pendant

The title infers redeem for pendant, while the value shows $75.00.

Checking the Trelawear site, the least expensive is $175.00, so would we be receiving $100 discount, or should the title actual read $75.00 gift card?

AARP-Trelawear.png

Thank you in advance for clarification.

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Bronze Conversationalist

The Fine details:

Just at the bottom of the initial redemption page is....

"Rewards Terms  V  "     <---->  When you click it the following 'disclosure' is revealed...

"........Redemption instructions:

Prize fulfilled as a unique one time use gift code valued at $75 for use when purchasing a Trelawear pendant of their choice on the Trelawear.com website. When a customer is checking out and finalizing their order, please use this unique gift code in the discount code box and $75 will automatically be deducted from their purchase. Gift packaging and regular USPS standard shipping is free on all orders."

Pretty much paying $100 for the item; I haven't searched further about monthly/ service fees/ charges, etc. that's for prospective buyers 'should do.'

~ The Gift Card value is $75.00

😎   The Fine Print

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP