Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Customer Service Too Busy to Take My Call...

Social Butterfly

Customer Service Too Busy to Take My Call...

...and my confirmation email for the $5 Bath and Body Works does not contain a link to see the e-gift card to print it.

Image from my confirmation email (nothing under "How to Redeem:" to click on):

001 B&BW Error.jpg

And, Customer Service Number from email...just too busy to take my call and told me to "Call Back.."

001  Customer Service...ha ha.jpg

I'm a little shocked at the lack of customer service representatives at the Customer Service number.

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

Got it

AndrewToo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for posting Andrewtoo - we are aware of this issue and working to resolve ASAP.  You can expect to receive a new email with link.

AARPTeri
Silver Conversationalist

Thank you @AARPTeri. I received my new email with the link included. Kudos!

Silver Conversationalist

@andrewtoo I received the same email for my Bath & Body Works gift card; my husband too. I was, however, able to get through to AARP Customer Service, so they are aware of the problem.

Silver Conversationalist

Hi @AARPTeri ,

I’ve contacted Customer Service, but I wanted you to be aware as well. The new Bath & Body Works gift card email isn’t coming through properly for at least a few of us as indicated in this Forum. Thank you for all you and your team do!

@LindaB671 wrote:

@andrewtoo I received the same email for my Bath & Body Works gift card; my husband too. I was, however, able to get through to AARP Customer Service, so they are aware of the problem.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP