Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Confused

hello, 

AARP is sooo confusing as a new member. Any tips or guidelines? I’m feeling overwhelmed. Also I have a mommy brain lol. Help:) 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@MariaZ618363 

Hi Maria

Hey we have all been where you are, don't worry. As @OneDayMatisyahu  said just slow down, take a breath and explore. It may take awhile to get comfortable but you will get there. Heck I am still learning some things. 

Welcome  😀 😊

lucyp

lucyp061351
Bronze Conversationalist

Welcome to AARP  😎

AARP web site is an open landscape where you are free to engage in a large variety of activities - your choice of what you seek. 

Start on the Home Page --->  AARP® Official Site - Join & Explore the Benefits

- read articles or watch videos on..... topical news bits, health, Medicare, social security information, entertainment etc.

- want some discounts or deals - feel free to explore - no obligations  ----> AARP® Member Benefits: Browse All Discounts & Programs   and much more....

- like online games and puzzles; even old Atari games, Jigsaw Puzzles, Crosswords, etc. ---> See All the Online Games Available from AARP

Check on the Community Forum as you had just posted to. Explore.

You'll see the Rewards Section -  if you wish you may engage (it's optional)...--->  Program Details and Rules, The AARP Rewards Playbook     <----  a bit of time is needed to accumulate points that can redeemed for 'gift cards or physical items' and/ or play games of chance -  Daily Instant Wins and Monthly Sweepstakes - where you can actually win gift cards. 

You can also purchase gift cards at a 'discounted rate'  

And of course if you are a paid/ subscribed member you'll have a wider range of opportunities and privileges.

😎  Explore more...... learn more.........

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP