Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Carnival gift cards

I purchased gift cards about 4 hours ago and have not received them.  I know most people say they get them within a few minutes.  Should I have already received them?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Purchased several Carnival cards last week, credit card charged, AARP shows no record of purchase, they are still in my cart.  ...now playing waiting game.  Really super frustrated!!!  Great deal didn't turn out to be worth the time I have in this.  😞

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@rednexsrus wrote:

I do feel for you and other members frustration with the Carnival gift cards. What truly amazes me is WHY ?  do members continue to put up with this abuse. Surly with just a little research in this forum one could easily come to the conclusion that Carnival gift cards are the worst item in the catalog, and should be avoided. This administrator is so unconcerned with the many problems that occur with this sponsor. There must be a better alternative to purchasing Carnival gift cards besides this program

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BethM202250 Hi Beth, thanks for reaching out! Once a gift card purchase is processed, you can expect to receive the email within 24 hours. I reviewed your membership and I don't see any purchases made on AARP Rewards. Pending charges on your card will typically fall off within 3 business days. Please send me a private message directly if that pending charge posts. Steps to send a private message can be found here: How to Send a Private Message

0 Kudos
Contributor

I private messaged you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BethM202250 Got it! I responded 😊

0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes you should have already received them

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP