Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival gift cards not received

I purchased 2 carnival gift cards on 12/25.  I haven't received an email or confirmation but it shows on my purchases in my account as well as my bank statement.  How do I get them to send the cards to my email?  I've never had this problem  thank you 

Community Concierge

@MykaT279509 We had a site issue that was affecting the email delivery of gift cards. This issue was resolved yesterday 5/9 and all gift cards affected were re-sent. Delivery of the email can take up to 24 hours and be sure to check your spam folders. I'm always here to help if you need anything!

Community Concierge

@CarynR534524 Have you had an opportunity to confirm if the transaction is showing in your AARP Rewards transaction history? https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/#view=purchases 

It could be that since the payment did not go through, it's showing on your credit card statement as a pending charge. When these pending charges appear after a failed purchase, they will usually fall off the credit card statement within 72 hours. 

Contributor

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me - I bought Carnival gift cards 12-15-2021 and used them to pay off our cruise balance, and I also did the same thing for my Mother (she and my sister are cruising with us).  We had to cancel the cruise for all of us, and they issued the refund to the Carnival gift cards.  I kept detail of the ones that had a balance remaining but cannot find detail (card number and pin) for the other gift cards.  Can you resend the email to me and my Mom?

Community Concierge

@RobertB312889 Hi Robert! I see those emails were requested to be re-sent to you yesterday. You should receive them within 24 hours. Let me know if you need anything further!

Silver Conversationalist

Good luck with that !

lucyp061351
Contributor

Thank you! I received them

Community Concierge

@ConstanceC694421 Great. You are most welcome! 

Silver Conversationalist

you request to re-send the confirmation emails to this member but you would not lift a finger to help me.IMG_0319.GIF

lucyp061351
Community Concierge

@rednexsrus We are here to help. What exactly do you need assistance with? Let me know and I will do my best to help!

Silver Conversationalist

Sorry to hear about that Constance but you could be in for an awful experience with the people running this program. For some odd reason it seems they single out people who prefer using Carnival

Just Saying 

Good Luck 

lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP