Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival Gift Cards

Hi- I ordered x3 $500 Carnival gift cards last night. I immediately got confirmation emails for 2 of themโ€ฆ the 3rd still hasnโ€™t arrived. 

I see all 3 purchases from last night in my purchase history. I had $1350 deducted from my Credit Card. 

Has anyone experienced this? The site did tell me that they were having technical difficulties and some emails would be delayed but itโ€™s odd that 2 of the 3 would be received immediately.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JaredH924961 Thanks for letting us know you didn't receive all three emails. I was able to re-send the emails and they should arrive to your inbox within 24 hours. I'm always here to help! 

Contributor

Janelle - One more question if I may... is there a way to view the Gift Cards through the app or can i only see them by following the link in the email?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JaredH924961 You're welcome! The gift cards can only be accessed via the email.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I just got all 3. THANK YOU! ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Contributor

I also had this happen, also with Carnival. I ordered 5...and received 4 immediately. 24 hours later and I'm still waiting on the final one.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@GillianP549435 I'm sorry to hear this, Gillian. I re-sent the emails and they should arrive to your inbox within 24 hours. Be sure to also check your spam folders. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thank you for the quick help! I got all of them correctly. Really appreciate it ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@GillianP549435 You're welcome!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm currently on a ship and cannot find the original email, not the place on the site either. I'd really like to find the gift cards before we hit international waters. I hope you can help! I didn't know where else to comment.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm having the same issue now. Can someone from AARP please shoot me a message. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@KoreneS867883 I tried to send you a private message, but it looks like you haven't enabled private messaging yet. Please check out the steps here to send me a private message: How to Send a Private Message or you can also give us a call toll-free 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277).

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ShannonL76 Hey Shannon, I replied to your private message. I look forward to hearing back from you!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I had the same exact thing happen to me yesterday. Mine were for Bath & Body Works gift cards. I ordered 3 but only received confirmation emails for 2. As of today (24 hrs later) I still havenโ€™t received the third confirmation. I received the first 2 within minutes of ordering but nothing on the third one. Iโ€™ve even checked my spam folder as thatโ€™s happened to my before, where the email went to spam but nothing.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@blarko I responded to your other post- the emails have been sent again! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future! 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP