Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival Gift Cards

Hi- I ordered x3 $500 Carnival gift cards last night. I immediately got confirmation emails for 2 of them… the 3rd still hasn’t arrived. 

I see all 3 purchases from last night in my purchase history. I had $1350 deducted from my Credit Card. 

Has anyone experienced this? The site did tell me that they were having technical difficulties and some emails would be delayed but it’s odd that 2 of the 3 would be received immediately.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JaredH924961 Thanks for letting us know you didn't receive all three emails. I was able to re-send the emails and they should arrive to your inbox within 24 hours. I'm always here to help! 

Contributor

Janelle - One more question if I may... is there a way to view the Gift Cards through the app or can i only see them by following the link in the email?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JaredH924961 You're welcome! The gift cards can only be accessed via the email.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I just got all 3. THANK YOU! 🙂

0 Kudos
Contributor

I also had this happen, also with Carnival. I ordered 5...and received 4 immediately. 24 hours later and I'm still waiting on the final one.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@GillianP549435 I'm sorry to hear this, Gillian. I re-sent the emails and they should arrive to your inbox within 24 hours. Be sure to also check your spam folders. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thank you for the quick help! I got all of them correctly. Really appreciate it 🙂

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@GillianP549435 You're welcome!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm currently on a ship and cannot find the original email, not the place on the site either. I'd really like to find the gift cards before we hit international waters. I hope you can help! I didn't know where else to comment.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm having the same issue now. Can someone from AARP please shoot me a message. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@KoreneS867883 I tried to send you a private message, but it looks like you haven't enabled private messaging yet. Please check out the steps here to send me a private message: How to Send a Private Message or you can also give us a call toll-free 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277).

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ShannonL76 Hey Shannon, I replied to your private message. I look forward to hearing back from you!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I had the same exact thing happen to me yesterday. Mine were for Bath & Body Works gift cards. I ordered 3 but only received confirmation emails for 2. As of today (24 hrs later) I still haven’t received the third confirmation. I received the first 2 within minutes of ordering but nothing on the third one. I’ve even checked my spam folder as that’s happened to my before, where the email went to spam but nothing.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@blarko I responded to your other post- the emails have been sent again! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future! 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP