Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Carnival Gift Card

I keep getting this message, I've tried multiple cards, browsers, and clear browsing history. 

There was a problem with your payment. Please try again or contact AARP Rewards Support at 1-866-451-6305.

Community Concierge

@LuisC300724 Let's get to the bottom of this. AARP Rewards participants will encounter this message when a billing mismatch is detected. Please verify that the name and address you entered at checkout match your payment card's billing statement exactly. Participants can't make a purchase using someone else's credit or debit card.

Also, be sure to disable any ad tracking blockers on your browser settings. If you're still unable to complete the purchase, please send me a private message to have this escalated. Steps to do that can be found here: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Technology/How-do-I-send-a-private-message/ta-p/2185159 Thank you!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same for me. I've tried multiple cards over multiple days with no luck. I did an online chat this morning and they elevated my problem but I don't expect a resolution. I've seen in these forums that people have been having this problem for at least 3 years. They'll just tell you that you put in your address wrong which is a very lazy reply. 

Periodic Contributor

I bought 4 gift card last month, $1800 total work perfect, just need one more for final payment. I guess I won't get 50 dollar discount. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP