Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival GIft card

I bought 4 Carnival 500.00 gift cards and received via email.   Applied 3 of the cards to my Carnival account but the 4th will not even give a balance it just says not valid.   I need my 500.00 gift card to pay for my cruise.  Please help.   Mary Ann Starling  [PERSONAL INFO REMOVED]

Community Concierge

@mastarling I'm terribly sorry that this happened. You will hear back from our escalations team within 3-5 business days and there is also a note on the escalation for them to reach out via phone instead of email. I'm always here to help if you need anything!  

Periodic Contributor

I purchased 6 carnival gift cards and 4 are showing invalid. Never received the 6th card via email. I purchased several months ago and just realized as I’m now booking vacation. Please help!

Community Concierge

@JasmineS142515 Sometimes the link in the email can go stale if it's from an older purchase. I was able to re-send those 6 emails and you can expect to receive them to your inbox within 24 hours. Let me know if you have any further issues with the new emails, I'm here to help!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you so much! I did receive all 6 by email, but when I check the balance all but 1 shows invalid.  Can you please help!

Community Concierge

@JasmineS142515 Yes, I understand what you're saying. Try the new emails and let me know if you're still having that issue.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I just tried them.  I'm still having trouble with 5 of the cards.  

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JasmineS142515 Got it. We recommend that you double-check your gift card to ensure you're entering the correct gift card number and pin. If you continue to experience this issue, please contact Carnival for further assistance as they can check the balance and transaction history with you. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Janelle, I purchased 9 $500 gift cards on 4/10/23. It's been over 24hrs and I have yet to receive the gift cards via email. Can you help me with this issue? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi, if it's not in your Spam or Junk folder, and it's been 24 hours since you purchased or redeemed the item, please Chat with us using the Chat icon on the right or give us a call at 1-866-451-6305, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET.  Take care! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

@AARPJanelleM Hi Janelle! I see you helping so many people, hopefully you can help me. I purchased 1 "$500 Carnival Gift Card" but I haven't seen it. I've checked spam and inbox, and the funds were taken from my account. It's been 24 hours, so I'm just curious when I will get it as I need it to finish paying off my cruise. I see this has been an issue for some time now, but still appreciative for AARP for the rewards program. Thanks

Community Concierge

@SabrinaC905517 Hi Sabrina, thanks for reaching out! I reviewed your account and I see our escalations team is currently reviewing your case. You can expect to hear back within 3-5 days. Please let me know if there's anything I can do!

Kudos
Views
Periodic Contributor

Hi I also bought carnival cards today and still haven’t received them! What is going on please

Community Concierge

@ElaineC31159 Hi Elaine, delivery of the gift cards can take up to 24 hours. Be sure to also check your spam folder. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP