Gold Conversationalist

Amazon.com Gift Card

I'm tired of the start of the month Redeem BS

Amazon.com Gift Card BS

Amazon.com Gift Cards BSAmazon.com Gift Cards BS

as I was only able to redeem 2 measly

$5 Gift Cards in November! โ˜น๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ž

Regular Contributor

Iโ€™ve watched the same โ€œGuided Breathingโ€ video at least 15 times but cannot earn the points. Canโ€™t redeem points for the Amazon card without earning the points. This sucks big time.

Gold Conversationalist

Hi @neldat357771

also got this ship

sorry sorry sorry sorrysorry sorry sorry sorry

Honored Social Butterfly

It was working so sweetly... UNTIL NOW. ๐Ÿ˜’

But of course.png

Oy vey!Oy vey!

Gold Conversationalist

thanks for the humor

@KellytheBelly

mods will sayk.JPG

ya right

Conversationalist

Hopefully you didn't log out. This is the page my husband gets every time he logs out and clears his cache and cookies. It usually takes at least an hour before he is able to get back in again. And that is an hour without trying to log in. If he tries to log in, the hour wait starts all over.

Honored Social Butterfly

Still logged-in. Never manually logged-out. Just hoping this will resolve itself. Ha! Wishful thinking. Sorry for my negativity. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Conversationalist

I have finally been able to redeem for the Amazon card. It took about 60 tries. But of course I haven't received the email yet. So we will see what happens. Just the continued mess, and they tell us the site is working properly and we need to troubleshoot.

Conversationalist

I am so happy to report that I got my email for the Amazon card and for the Target card. And what is even better they have the $5 balance on them. I have had trouble with the last 2 cards having a zero balance. So this is nice for a change.

Gold Conversationalist

Hi @shamit

Well.... I finally got the Amazon card..... after so much grief & frustration & time ....but missed out on the Target card.... as I had to go & planned to return a few hours later....not surprisingly they were both ....not just sold out....but gone! ๐Ÿ˜’

Anyway.... glad for you!๐Ÿ˜บ

Take care โ˜ฎ๏ธ ~Allen

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP