Conversationalist

Always asks for login

@AARPTeri 

Last night and today, I cannot get to the Redeem section of AARP Rewards. As soon as the page appears, I get redirected to AARP login.

I've tried logging out and back in from the main page, deleting cookies/cache, even several browsers. They all behave the same, redirection to a login prompt.

This does not happen in any other section, only when I try to reach Redeem.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ralmon , @dv2286 and @MicheleW321192 

There were some inadvertent issues with log in yesterday and we are sorry you were having an issue with the site!  This has been resolved - please let us know if you are still having a problem.

Thank you.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Still happening this am (6:36a, HST) on Firefox, Chrome and Edge!

When I click on 'Redeem' it kicks me out to the logon page.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Still having the problem, using Chrome.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MicheleW321192 and @dv2286   Please let us know if you still see this issue tomorrow 8/6/2020, there may have been some intermittent issues today.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@AARPTeri  The rewards catalog is working today, but the "near you" category still ends in an endless loop of log-in.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Today it was working again. Sure would like to know what went wrong?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Glad it is working for you, hope they fix it for me soon too, mine is still not working.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@dv2286 

When I posted, I was using Firefox. I just checked with Chrome and it appears to be working there for me also.

Have you tried clearing the cache/cookies? Sometimes, when odd login issues happen, getting rid of possibly corrupted cookies can help.

Good luck,

Ray

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I have the same problem.  Can earn points, but can not get to the redeem section to spend them.  In a never ending loop of log in.  It only is happening when I use Chrome,  I tried using Edge and everything worked fine.  Hope they fix this soon since Chrome is the browser that I usually use.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I have the same problem this morning.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health