Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

Always asks for login

@AARPTeri 

Last night and today, I cannot get to the Redeem section of AARP Rewards. As soon as the page appears, I get redirected to AARP login.

I've tried logging out and back in from the main page, deleting cookies/cache, even several browsers. They all behave the same, redirection to a login prompt.

This does not happen in any other section, only when I try to reach Redeem.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ralmon , @dv2286 and @MicheleW321192 

There were some inadvertent issues with log in yesterday and we are sorry you were having an issue with the site!  This has been resolved - please let us know if you are still having a problem.

Thank you.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Still happening this am (6:36a, HST) on Firefox, Chrome and Edge!

When I click on 'Redeem' it kicks me out to the logon page.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Still having the problem, using Chrome.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MicheleW321192 and @dv2286   Please let us know if you still see this issue tomorrow 8/6/2020, there may have been some intermittent issues today.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@AARPTeri  The rewards catalog is working today, but the "near you" category still ends in an endless loop of log-in.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Today it was working again. Sure would like to know what went wrong?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Glad it is working for you, hope they fix it for me soon too, mine is still not working.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@dv2286 

When I posted, I was using Firefox. I just checked with Chrome and it appears to be working there for me also.

Have you tried clearing the cache/cookies? Sometimes, when odd login issues happen, getting rid of possibly corrupted cookies can help.

Good luck,

Ray

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I have the same problem.  Can earn points, but can not get to the redeem section to spend them.  In a never ending loop of log in.  It only is happening when I use Chrome,  I tried using Edge and everything worked fine.  Hope they fix this soon since Chrome is the browser that I usually use.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I have the same problem this morning.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP