Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Admin. -- Please establish a separate folder for Carnival gift card issues!

Conversationalist

Admin. -- Please establish a separate folder for Carnival gift card issues!

I would be willing to bet that the vast majority of regular users of this Forum would agree.

It would be revealing if folks would chime in here with their opinion on this matter.

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri @AARPJanelleM 

Yes, Please establish a special section for any Cruise related matters.

Thanks so much,

AndrewToo
Regular Contributor

A separate folder sounds great, but what would really be awesome is if AARP fixed the issue! The fact that there are so many people complaining about it to where it clogs up the forum says it all. 

Silver Conversationalist

I wholeheartedly agree with the idea. We need a folder or subject say along with

Connect, activity’s, redemptions ect or a sub folder or subject. Let’s get all the Carnival post, replies in one place not scattered all over cluttering things up.

with all the problems with Carnival it may be better to just remove them from the catalog all together 

lucyp061351
Honored Social Butterfly

Yep! I mentioned it (see below). One day, I came in and saw only Carnival Gift Card Issues, all the way down the page. It would help the Concierges and Managers if they were in one place? I mean, I would prefer it be organized like that, making things a bit easier, especially if it was my job. 🙂

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/Carnival-Gift-Cards-in-AARP-Rewards/m-p/2478612/highlight/t... 

KellytheBelly wrote: 

01-22-2023 02:21 AM

Could you please pin? The whole place is full of newly threaded Carnival GC issues, and then some. Thank you! 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP