Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Super Contributor

A LITTLE CAUTION IS IN ORDER

Today there was a piece on CNN reporting on the troubles plaguing

Bed Bath & Beyond. Seems they are experiencing some major difficulties and are facing possible bankruptcy. It was reported their stock had suffered almost a 30% decline and major layoffs were possible.

This retailer has been a major sponsor with the rewards program, offering Instant Win gift cards, points purchase cards, discount cards and is currently in the Sweepstakes lineup.
With a sweepstakes drawing in late February and delivery into March-April 2023  members should keep abreast of and monitor the future condition of this retailer, in the event they intend to redeem any AARP gift cards.

Good Luck

Kudos
Views
Replies
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks @BillD916633 for the heads up.   We used to have 5 Bed Bath & Beyond retail stores in our area and all have closed.  The possibility for bankruptcy, online purchases at Bed Bath and Beyond may not be possible either.

Silver Conversationalist

@JoLo49 

Hi JoLo

That's what I am thinking. It would be bad for someone to win the sweepstakes and then not be able to redeem the gift card. I was ordering from my local store yesterday and nearly everything I checked on was either sold out, out of stock or not available. Just Saying  

lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP