Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

$5 Subway 12,000 redemption

Today I redeemed 12,000 points for Subway e-card. I did not received the confirmation e-mail, the points were taken from my balance. Today 1-5-22 and in the column Most Recent Activity show 100 and the date is 1-4-22. Balance shows 64,125 before I redeemed 12,000 balance was 76,025 because I maxed out today for 7500 earned. 100 points was for e-mail promo code which total was then 76,125. Also I did not see  the 12,000 points in my daily transition history. please advise and thank you

Anita James

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@coolmaine Hi Anita, thanks for being a member! It can take up to 24 hours to receive that confirmation email. Please be sure to check your email spam folders and let me know if you haven't received it after the 24 hour timeframe. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Hello Janelle it's been over 24 hours and I still have not receive confirmation email regarding the 12,000 points used for $5 Subway e-card and it was not in my spam folder. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@coolmaine Thanks for letting me know! I see the email was re-sent to you on January 7. Have you received it? Let me know so I can look into it further if needed ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Hello Janelle I have not received the email and I also checked my spam folder it's not there. Points were taken from my balance.  Thanks for your help. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@coolmaine I'm sorry to hear this, Anita. I created an escalation for this issue and you can expect to hear back from our designated escalations team via email within 3-5 business days. Also, be sure to add our email to your address book to ensure you receive our emails: email@email.aarp.org

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Anita: if you still haven't received your confirmation email try calling

1-866-451-6305. I got results there much better than the forum.

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the info. If I  don't receive it today I will call. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for responding and I will check my spam folder and let you know if I  receive it in the timeframe you stated.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP