Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

48,000 Points Deducted & No Gift Card Email

Trusted Social Butterfly

48,000 Points Deducted & No Gift Card Email

Hello Rewards Warriors,

I used 48,000 points to purchase the $25 Paramount+ gift card and didn't receive email with card.  The points were deducted immediately as usual.

Has anyone had this problem with the Paramount gift card?

@AARPTeri could you please assist with me getting the email.

Thanks in advance for any help from Management.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Yesterday, I purchased the Amazon gift card for 20,000 points.  The email arrived but when I opened it, there was nothing there!  I called Customer Service; they resend the email.  Still nothing in the email.  They will look into the problem.  Just wondering if this happened to anyone else?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Yes, I've had it where first it wasn't there and then it was, sometimes it is not opening when prompted, but does later.  Also, you need to keep clicking on whatever prompts are there.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I know you have probably looked, but have you checked your spam folder.  I purchased the Amazon card today for 20,000 points.  And for the first time the email ended up in my spam folder.  Other emails have gone to my spam folder in the past, but never any gift card redemptions.  At first I thought I would have to wait until Monday to call and find out what happened to the email.  Was very surprised, relieved, and happy to find it there.

Regular Contributor

Sorry this happened to you. 

Perhaps related to another problem. See: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/Website-Technical-Issues-Daily-Deal/m-p/2410981#M3201 for something similar including for myself.

I'm confident AARP will get this all resolved, but... well... sigh... 😞

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP