New!
Holiday Thrive Guide: Game Edition
5,300 Points
$8 Value

New!
Holiday Thrive Guide: Feasts & Treats Edition
5,300 Points
$8 Value

I am assuming these are only e-guides, right? Doesn't state if hard copy or soft copy.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Conversationalist

@AARPJanelleM  Hi. Erhm, problem with the new guides today... I clicked 'Access Now', upon redeeming the guide(s), then when I received a confirmation via email I clicked 'Get your reward,' and it takes me right to the Rewards page. I have no idea what these guides look like, or if they are only e-guides or! if I will receive a hard copy. Please advise. Thanks so much. 

get your reward via email takes me to the rewards page no access to any guide 11-15-2022 (redacted).pngtakes me to the rewards page.png

Community Concierge

@Jason2020LovesKelly @KellytheBelly Thanks for flagging! We are working to get to the bottom of it as soon as possible!

Honored Social Butterfly

Thank you! 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

Same! I click on 'get reward' from my email and it takes me to the rewards page. Help?  >>> @AARPJanelleM 

Honored Social Butterfly

Yoo-hoo! Good morning, @AARPJanelleM , or anyone else representing AARP here! Can you/someone please assist with this issue? You took my points, now please allow me to view these guides?! Thanks a whole bunch!  P.S. Probs with redeeming the new tote this morning as well -- says something like I need to change my address? I cannot redeem it. 😧

giphy.gif

Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM  Now the item has been removed! Gee, thanks.  Not having an issue with address any longer but when I click 'redeem' it just spins around and around, for probably 40 minutes. 😞 

round and round and round she goes.png

Community Concierge

@KellytheBelly I'm really sorry for this. Our team had to take down the item to work on repairing the error.

Conversationalist

Oh, great! Maintenance is back! 😑

1140-under-construction.imgcache.rev.web.900.518 - Copy.jpg Bueller-Bueller-Anyone.jpg

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP