Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

$15 Maggiano 25,500 Points - Instant Win or Points Only?

Trusted Social Butterfly

$15 Maggiano 25,500 Points - Instant Win or Points Only?

Hello Rewards Warriors

I tried to redeem points for the card to find it coming up as an Instant Win?

Is anyone else having this problem?  Thanks for letting me know😉

Points OnlyPoints Only

100 Points100 Points

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @gm5271 

GInger, you are welcome😊  I got the limit and printed for my daughter's birthday this Friday.  We're going to order online and my grandson will do pickup.  This will be a big help for the small at Home party with my daughter, grands & great grands ❤.

Enjoy your card and be safe in N.C.😊

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

Marylin Enjoy your dinner and time with family and thanks again... glad you got em okay

@andrewtoo 

Thanks for info Andrew

Wish I'd gotten another while getting was good but happy got 1 but know now thanks 

Also y'all

I've been curious if  I've been missing any posts and such since all Community  emails go to spam?¿¿?... well this thread proved I am 😞 

Only got 2 emails : 1 about Marylin post mentioned me & Andrew 1 about kudo when there are more plus got no email about Andrew post which should have since following....oh boo poo .... glad I came to reply otherwise wouldn't have read Andrew info nor noticed

How about you? Have you noticed any missing? Thanks

Enjoy day and stay safe

Ginger ;  ) 

Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

Marylin 

I hope you've gotten your email & e card by now ... no longer any issues?? 

I wanna thank you....

Yippie yippie🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️ thanks

I clicked on it and redeem received email with url which clicked & printed my ecard for $15 Chili's card (granddaughters fav place) 

So happy this makes up for one disappeared in Extra credit b4 could get. 

Also, it brought my due to expire points on transaction list to 0 ... so 2 great things used up points had from beginning Yippie.... thanks for posting I'd not known was there 

Again, hope you have yours now

Question: Can we get another one? Today or tomorrow? I'm thinking limit is we can get 3 per month ? 3 of same?? Not sure about Your more up on rules appreciate your help 

Have a beautiful week 

Stay safe

Ginger  ;  ) 

Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

Yes, you can redeem points-only 3 times per month and they can be all from the same card issuer, if you like. They changed the restriction a while back. 

If you want, grab them if available.

Take care,

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP