Recognized Social Butterfly

$15 Maggiano 25,500 Points - Instant Win or Points Only?

Hello Rewards Warriors

I tried to redeem points for the card to find it coming up as an Instant Win?

Is anyone else having this problem?  Thanks for letting me know😉

Points OnlyPoints Only

100 Points100 Points

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Recognized Social Butterfly

Hello @gm5271 

GInger, you are welcome😊  I got the limit and printed for my daughter's birthday this Friday.  We're going to order online and my grandson will do pickup.  This will be a big help for the small at Home party with my daughter, grands & great grands ❤.

Enjoy your card and be safe in N.C.😊

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

Marylin Enjoy your dinner and time with family and thanks again... glad you got em okay

@andrewtoo 

Thanks for info Andrew

Wish I'd gotten another while getting was good but happy got 1 but know now thanks 

Also y'all

I've been curious if  I've been missing any posts and such since all Community  emails go to spam?¿¿?... well this thread proved I am 😞 

Only got 2 emails : 1 about Marylin post mentioned me & Andrew 1 about kudo when there are more plus got no email about Andrew post which should have since following....oh boo poo .... glad I came to reply otherwise wouldn't have read Andrew info nor noticed

How about you? Have you noticed any missing? Thanks

Enjoy day and stay safe

Ginger ;  ) 

Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

Marylin 

I hope you've gotten your email & e card by now ... no longer any issues?? 

I wanna thank you....

Yippie yippie🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️ thanks

I clicked on it and redeem received email with url which clicked & printed my ecard for $15 Chili's card (granddaughters fav place) 

So happy this makes up for one disappeared in Extra credit b4 could get. 

Also, it brought my due to expire points on transaction list to 0 ... so 2 great things used up points had from beginning Yippie.... thanks for posting I'd not known was there 

Again, hope you have yours now

Question: Can we get another one? Today or tomorrow? I'm thinking limit is we can get 3 per month ? 3 of same?? Not sure about Your more up on rules appreciate your help 

Have a beautiful week 

Stay safe

Ginger  ;  ) 

Gold Conversationalist

@gm5271 

Yes, you can redeem points-only 3 times per month and they can be all from the same card issuer, if you like. They changed the restriction a while back. 

If you want, grab them if available.

Take care,

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health