Gold Conversationalist

$15 Kohl’s Gift Card in Catalog Now!

4:30PM ET

31,500 points

Hurry if you want it!

AndrewToo
Gold Conversationalist

@MaryC11 

This appears to be your first post to the forums, Welcome!

These points-only deals have been coming out once per day during the week most recently.  From what I have read on the forums, the deals are offered at a random time each week day.  I have only found the randomly offered deals because someone posted to the forums that they one was in the catalog or I personally saw it in the catalog before it was sold out.

In addition, more points-only deals have been offered on the first day of each month with the monthly "Extra Credit Rewards" program.  The best deals sell out the first day, some within hours of the beginning of the month.  There is an Extra Credit Tab on the Redeem page that has a link called "Learn more about Extra Credit Rewards" at the following: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/extracredit/ 

Take care,

AndrewToo
Contributor

How do we know when a points only gift card will be in the catalog?

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

sold out

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

WOW! That went fast!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Virtual Community Center 

Offering a wide variety of FREE interactive, online events and classes designed for learning, self-improvement, and fun. Learn More

Members Can Get Financial Help

Get help with student loan repayment & forgiveness. Join AARP today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health