Gold Conversationalist

$10 Banana Republic gift card Points-Only

$10 Banana Republic gift card for 17,500 points.

If this is your sort of thing then it is showing in the catalog.

AndrewToo
Gold Conversationalist

@rednexsrus 

This was not a daily deal.  The daily deal yesterday was a discounted $15 Sephora Gift Card.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@andrewtoo 

@al45009948 

@k380494p 

Check out my reply to Teri's post about the availability of the points only gift cards.

Andrewtoo knows how I feel about that subject. Andrew, was the Banana Republic reward a Daily Deal ??. Admittedly, I don't check on the Daily Deal like I do the item for points every day, as usually there is nothing in there except purchase discount cards.

@al45009948 

@k380494p 

That's managements mentality, they just don't care about the people ( SENIORS ) that are actually using this program. They have forgotten one of the most important aspects of this program. IT USE TO BE FUN, NOT ANYMORE 😫😫😫

lucyp061351
Gold Conversationalist

@al45009948 

Thanks for posting to let us know that the deal is sold out.

It is not always obvious when an opportunity has been exhausted.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Well it's gone now 😴

Concerned Member
Conversationalist

@andrewtoo   I don't know of many  (any) seniors who buy their clothes at Banana Republic (giftcards can also be used at Gap, Old Navy, Athleta).  Might make a good 'stocking stuffer' for a child or grandchild.  I sometimes wonder if the person (people) who are administering the Rewards program realize that the target audience are mostly senior citizens (not 20-somethings or 30-somethings).  

Gold Conversationalist

001 Screenshot 2020-10-28 160936.jpg

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health