Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

$10 Banana Republic gift card Points-Only

$10 Banana Republic gift card for 17,500 points.

If this is your sort of thing then it is showing in the catalog.

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@rednexsrus 

This was not a daily deal.  The daily deal yesterday was a discounted $15 Sephora Gift Card.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@andrewtoo 

@al45009948 

@k380494p 

Check out my reply to Teri's post about the availability of the points only gift cards.

Andrewtoo knows how I feel about that subject. Andrew, was the Banana Republic reward a Daily Deal ??. Admittedly, I don't check on the Daily Deal like I do the item for points every day, as usually there is nothing in there except purchase discount cards.

@al45009948 

@k380494p 

That's managements mentality, they just don't care about the people ( SENIORS ) that are actually using this program. They have forgotten one of the most important aspects of this program. IT USE TO BE FUN, NOT ANYMORE 😫😫😫

lucyp061351
Social Butterfly

@al45009948 

Thanks for posting to let us know that the deal is sold out.

It is not always obvious when an opportunity has been exhausted.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Well it's gone now 😴

Concerned Member
Bronze Conversationalist

@andrewtoo   I don't know of many  (any) seniors who buy their clothes at Banana Republic (giftcards can also be used at Gap, Old Navy, Athleta).  Might make a good 'stocking stuffer' for a child or grandchild.  I sometimes wonder if the person (people) who are administering the Rewards program realize that the target audience are mostly senior citizens (not 20-somethings or 30-somethings).  

Social Butterfly

001 Screenshot 2020-10-28 160936.jpg

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP