Gold Conversationalist

What is your favorite season and why? ๐Ÿค”

• This discussion was created on March 19, 2021.
  • Mine is Spring. Luv the new everything in nature!
Angela
Gold Conversationalist

@EnjoyingMyLifeInVA wrote:
  • This discussion was created on March 19, 2021.
  • Mine is Spring. Luv the new everything in nature!

Angela
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@EnjoyingMyLifeInVA I like this question!  I would have to say January through April.  Living in Arizona, that is the best weather, and all the hoopla with holidays have past.  Christine

Gold Conversationalist

๐Ÿ’ฅMay 14, 2021๐Ÿ’ฅ

Lol @Rhymesometimes you finally ventured out to check out the Front Porch!!! Good for you. I know Dave, the lighthouse keeper and forum facilitator is enjoying having you. He and his fellow Front Porchers are AWESOME ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Angela
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

My first favorite would be Spring when everything starts coming alive again and turning green.

My second best would be Fall.  I love the crispness in the air and the crunchiness of leaves under my feet.   Thanks!

Gold Conversationalist

๐Ÿ’ฅMarch 28, 2021๐Ÿ’ฅ

Yes @RosemaryF433825 Fall/Autumn is beautiful. I just get depressed knowing Winter is coming. 

Angela
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's hard for me to select my favorite. There are good things that I love about every season, but I will say that springtime is when I come alive along with nature ๐ŸŒท

Gold Conversationalist

๐Ÿ’ฅMarch 23, 2021๐Ÿ’ฅ

I agree @AARPRachelA I do enjoy the 4 seasons here in Virginia, not missing Florida and its 1 season. I can deal with Winter now that I retired last year = stay home when snowed in. It was no fun and stressful having to dig my car out (exercise was good), driving to work. Then dig my car out after work, arrive home and have to dig out a spot to park. Other than that, luv Winter. I use to luv Summer, whole reason for loving Florida, but as I age, in my 60's, the heat drains my energy on top of the old age hot flashes/lol. Luv my air conditioning, but not the bill ๐Ÿ˜ญ Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜€

Angela
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Never replied to this thread because I couldn't pick a favorite, but Summer is the first one I would give up...kinda ironic...Climate Change and all.

Gold Conversationalist

๐Ÿ’ฅMarch 26, 2021๐Ÿ’ฅ

Thanks for sharing @EricC227821 ๐Ÿ˜€

Angela
0 Kudos