Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Welcome to Our Front Porch

"Welcome to Our Front Porch

Welcome to the Our Front Porch forum, where there are very fun conversations happening. Take a coffee break, check in, and spend some quality time with other forum members. Please refrain from political discussions in this forum."

Does anyone know what the above post is about???

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Isn't discussing the demise of the political forum and asking participants up front to refrain from political discussion a form of political discussion in itself.

What a paradox.

Anonymous
Not applicable

💥Sunday - June 13, 2021 11:52pm EST💥

@nctarheel my apologies for offending you. I have deleted my response to @DaveMcK question. Lol, I should have never responded. Revised response to @DaveMcK ask @AARPRachelA Now I am walking away. Again, my apologies @nctarheel . Thanks, Angela

Honored Social Butterfly

I took no offense, @Anonymous.

I just found it interesting that the original poster found it necessary to mention political discussion at all.

In an answer to the original posters question, I have NO IDEA what the post is about.

Honored Social Butterfly

@nctarheel 

No idea about what RetAngelaVA was apologizing for…I think that Refugees from the Political Forum have pretty thick skins, and kind of tough to offend us…except if we are being silenced. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @williamb39198 🤗

Honored Social Butterfly

@Anonymous 
Certainly…keep posting and never be afraid to say what you think…there may be others who would like to know what you think!

Kudos
Views
Anonymous
Not applicable

💥Monday - June 14, 2021💥

Thanks @williamb39198 I needed to hear that. 😁

Honored Social Butterfly

@Anonymous 

Certainly feel free to keep posting where ever you wish in any of the groups here. 

I was not aware that the political groups are no longer available. I have not been involved in them for many years. 

There closing of political groups has hurt many posts because people are leaving many boards. 

Our very popular SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION has not been posted on since March 4th, 2021 is a great example of the exist from our group.

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @DaveMcK 🤗 I hope you and Mary are doing okay.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP