Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - So Play on!

Honored Social Butterfly

SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - So Play on!

SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Okay

This is meant to be a long running topic . The rules are simple and there are a zillion songs out there, so lets see what we can do with this.

You start with a song title. Let's use Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith

You look at that title, pick out one word from it and find a new song title with that word in it,( example, In & Out of Love - Bon Jovi) then post the new title as your post. The next person follows. See easy

So lets give it a try. My title is: Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith.

your reply could be:

from Love in an Elevator to Love is all you need--Beatles

My hope is that our new member  duke  could help us get this started.

Please pick up on any word in the last posted Title!

For more on this topic see:
Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Super Contributor

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was posted ... by duke39

There Goes My Baby   The Drifters

The good folks at AARP have more important things to do they refuse to change my join date the true date is 12/09/2009
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was posted by duke39 - With 7100+ Views - So play on by jonibee
Take Good Care Of My Baby....Bobby Vee
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was posted ... by jonibee

Let It Be   Beatles

The good folks at AARP have more important things to do they refuse to change my join date the true date is 12/09/2009
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was post... by jonibee

"Sunshine" On My Shoulders...John Denver

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1900th song is geting... by jonibee

By Foreigner - Long, Long Way From Home

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was post... by PattyDiane

The "Long" And Winding Road...The Beatles.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was post... by DaveMcK

"As Long As He Needs Me", from "Oliver"

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was post... by jonibee

I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Elvis Presley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKfLjAfGqRs

"I Want You, I Need You, I Love You" was backed with "My Baby Left Me" and was released on May 12, 1956. Preorders of over 300,000 were the biggest ever in the history of the label. At the time of its release, Elvis had songs in the top 20: Heartbreak Hotel/I Was the One, "My Baby Left Me", and "I Want You, I Need You, I Love You".

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was post... by PattyDiane

"I Want" You To Be My Baby..Georgia Gibbs

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

"I Want a Sunday Kind of Love", Etta James

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

STEVIE WONDER LYRICS - "Never In Your Sun"

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/steviewonder/neverinyoursun.html

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

"Never Neverland", Mary Martin in "Peter Pan"

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

"I'll Never" Smile Again....1939 song played by Tommy Dorsey and also sung by Frank Sinatra...

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

"I'll Never Fall in Love Again", The Carpenters

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Glory in the Highest! Some Christmas songs of worship and hope for today.

Joy to the world, Chris Tomlin. joy, unspeakable joy! with lyrics. Love this song!!!! GLORY TO GOD!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLhb3qUA3uc

O Come All Ye Faithful by Chris Tomlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JSF9Uz20PY

Chris Tomlin- Born that we may have life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vPlNX9HlVM

What a glorious message of hope....so authentic, cheerful, and ...happy. It just makes you smile...

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Angels "We" Have Heard On High...Christmas Carol

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

"Here We Come A-Wassaling", Christmas Carol

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was post... by memadeania

O Come "All" Ye Faithful...Christmas Carol

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

All I Want For Christmas is a Soldier Coming Home
Monty Lane Allen

http://www.myspace.com/video/montylaneallen/all-i-want-for-christmas-soldier-coming-home/22974567

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was posted by duke39 - With 7000+ Views - So play on by DaveMcK
Christmas Don't Be Late...Alvin & The Chipmonks
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The O'Jays - Christmas Ain't Christmas New Years Ain't New Years...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-pFYQo9sCM

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP