Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - So Play on!

Honored Social Butterfly

SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - So Play on!

SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Okay

This is meant to be a long running topic . The rules are simple and there are a zillion songs out there, so lets see what we can do with this.

You start with a song title. Let's use Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith

You look at that title, pick out one word from it and find a new song title with that word in it,( example, In & Out of Love - Bon Jovi) then post the new title as your post. The next person follows. See easy

So lets give it a try. My title is: Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith.

your reply could be:

from Love in an Elevator to Love is all you need--Beatles

My hope is that our new member  duke  could help us get this started.

Please pick up on any word in the last posted Title!

For more on this topic see:
Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was post... by duke39

"I'll Be Home for Christmas", Bing Crosby

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was posted by duke39 - With 7000+ Views - So play on by margaret23509
Please Come Home For Christmas....Charles Brown,The Eagles,Bon Jovi
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was post... by PattyDiane

I 'm Dreaming Of A White "Christmas"....

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was post... by PattyDiane

"Cold" As Christmas (In The Middle Of The Year) Elton John

Note: The song for today should be "We Made It Didn't We"...everyone has been talking about "doomsday"...being todays' date...

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was post... by jonibee

"Baby, It's Cold Outside", Dean Martin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was post... by margaret23509

"The Christmas Song" (Chesnuts Roasting on an Open Fire), Mel Torme

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was posted by duke39 - With 7000+ Views - So play on by jonibee
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

"I" Want For" Christmas" Is  You....

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was post... by jonibee

All "I" Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth...

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I Saw Mommy Kissing "Santa Claus"...

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I would say that we should go both ways. A holiday song or a song in memory of the children. This group is always here to support each other and those in need around the world.

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW0aj-ngpIg

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I Saw Three Ships Sailing ("On" Christmas Day)...

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was post... by clawdy2ette

I didn't know it was just for Christmas songs..someone just posted at the beginning because it's the season..then with the happenings recently ..people have the need to express themselves either vocally or through a song..if you know a Christmas song with one of the words in the last post ..by all means post it..I gather it's for any type of song..that you can post..

0 Kudos

Did we stop on the Christmas Songs   Song title word association?

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was posted by duke39 - With 6900+ Views - So play on by PattyDiane
moments To Remember.....The four Lads
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

"It Only Takes a Moment", from "Hello Dolly"

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

This Moment In "Time"..Englebert Humperdinck

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

"Time to Say Goodbye", Andrea Bacelli and Sarah Brightman

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

LORETTA LYNN - GOD BLESS THE CHILDREN - An the Children of Sandy Hook Elementary School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cLIZO8IX7s

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - Our 1800th song was posted ... by jonibee

Time For Me To Fly  REO Speedwagon

The good folks at AARP have more important things to do they refuse to change my join date the true date is 12/09/2009
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP