Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - So Play on!

Honored Social Butterfly

SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - So Play on!

SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Okay

This is meant to be a long running topic . The rules are simple and there are a zillion songs out there, so lets see what we can do with this.

You start with a song title. Let's use Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith

You look at that title, pick out one word from it and find a new song title with that word in it,( example, In & Out of Love - Bon Jovi) then post the new title as your post. The next person follows. See easy

So lets give it a try. My title is: Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith.

your reply could be:

from Love in an Elevator to Love is all you need--Beatles

My hope is that our new member  duke  could help us get this started.

Please pick up on any word in the last posted Title!

For more on this topic see:
Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane just posted our 2200 post! - With 8590+ Views - Welcome to all of our new player. As of 3-07 -13 this topic is one year old! by DaveMcK
The poor People Of Paris....Les Baxter & his orchestra
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane just posted ou... by PattyDiane

TITLE SONG-AN EVENING IN PARIS singer:mohammad rafi

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x954ie_title-song-an-evening-in-paris_shortfilms

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane just posted ou... by jonibee

"Some Enchanted Evening", from "South Pacific"

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane just posted ou... by PattyDiane

"In" The Cool Cool Cool of the Evening...Bing Crosby

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane just posted our 2200 post! - With 8540+ Views - Welcome to all of our new player. As of 3-07 -13 this topic is one year old! by margaret23509
Save The Last Dance For Me....The Drifters
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly
Trusted Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane just posted ou... by DaveMcK

"I" Wanna Hold Your Hand...The Beatles..

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane just posted ou... by jonibee

Les Miserables - I Dreamed a Dream (Lyrics)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irhtXBAR-yU

Ruthie Henshall - I Dreamed A Dream (Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Concert)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p6OH7FoWoQ

The famous song from Broadway and West End hit musical Les Miserables 'I dreamed a dream' sung by the character Fantine. Ruthie Henshall played Fantine here in the 10th Anniversary Concert at the Royal Albert Hall London giving an amazingly moving performance. One not to be missed.

And the best is yet to come! Original Version. Susan Boyle - I Dreamed A Dream.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnmbJzH93NU&NR=1&feature=endscreen

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

"Just Friends Lovers No More", Frank Sinatra

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Guns N' Roses - Just Another Sunday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44HU4mONeOE

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane just posted ou... by duke39

It Never Rains In "California". ..The Mamas & The Papas

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane just posted our 2200 post! - With 8480+ Views - Welcome to all of our new player. As of 3-07 -13 this topic is one year old! by medic414
California Dreaming....Yhe Mamas & Papas
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

California Girls - Beach Boys

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane just posted our 2200 post! - With 8480+ Views - Welcome to all of our new player. As of 3-07 -13 this topic is one year old! by PattyDiane
To All The girls I'ved Loved Before....Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane just posted ou... by intersan

"Standing on the Corner Watching All the Girls Go By", The Four Lads

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

"This Girl's in Love with You" by Burt Bacharach

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane just posted ou... by duke39

"I Enjoy Being a Girl", from "Flower Drum Song"

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane just posted our 2200 post! - With 8480+ Views - Welcome to all of our new player. As of 3-07 -13 this topic is one year old! by medic414
The girl Can't Help It....Little Richard
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Flower Girl - The Cowsills.....

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane just posted our 2200 post! - With 8480+ Views - Welcome to all of our new player. As of 3-07 -13 this topic is one year old! by PattyDiane
Where Have All The Flowers Gone....Peter,Paul, and Mary,The Kingston Trio
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

"You Don't Bring Me Flowers", Barbra Striesand and Neil Diamond

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Counting Flowers On The Wall....The Statler Brothers
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

All in All, its just another brick in the wall - Pink Floyd

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Give it all we got tonight - George Strait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FU1mEd8dQk

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP