Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Our Front Porch Poll ๐Ÿ“ซ๐Ÿ“ฌ

Anonymous
Not applicable

Our Front Porch Poll ๐Ÿ“ซ๐Ÿ“ฌ

• Do you have a Front Porch? They are an awesome place to spend time with folks.
  • Want a place to chill, chat, laugh and ask for or give advice?
  • @DaveMcK has a forum just for you!!!
  • The Porchers have a Morning Roll Call that we all post to. Stop by and say hi!
  • Our Front Porch Forum was the first forum I posted in as a newbie in October 2019. Nothing but luv. ๐Ÿ’š
  • Lol don't have a Front Porch at the moment but luv stopping by to chat with them. Adds something extra special to my life! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Small-Front-Porch-decorating-ideas-with-hanging-baskets-and-lights-This-is-our-Bliss.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Top of the morning to you @Anonymous on this bright and cool Sunday morning in Madison, Wisconsin. Glad you are enjoying the Front Porch.

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Honored Social Butterfly

Mary and I had a front porch off our home from 1978 till July of 2020 which had a patio off the porch. We now live on the forth floor of our retirement center building. The first floor units do have a patio off their units. 

a75d9a90b323c4ba99b69256c09da47cl-m39011965xd-w480_h360_q80.jpg

This is the front porch off off of our main lounge of our building which is decorated by the season by the grounds crew.

20210923_150432.jpg

20210923_201110.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stop by to read the comments and/or leave a comment.
Honored Social Butterfly

Not only does a front porch give your residence a homey feel, but itโ€™s also a place that might provide a little contact with neighbors, that you might not normally see, if they happen to walk by. 
I also just enjoy standing on the porch during a nice rain!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@williamb39198 wrote:

Not only does a front porch give your residence a homey feel, but itโ€™s also a place that might provide a little contact with neighbors, that you might not normally see, if they happen to walk by. 
I also just enjoy standing on the porch during a nice rain!

๐Ÿ’ฅAs a child @williamb39198 we always had one. Miss having one. Lol, maybe that can go on my Bucket List??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ’ฅ

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP