Anonymous
Not applicable

Our Front Porch Poll πŸ“«πŸ“¬

• Do you have a Front Porch? They are an awesome place to spend time with folks.
  • Want a place to chill, chat, laugh and ask for or give advice?
  • @DaveMcK has a forum just for you!!!
  • The Porchers have a Morning Roll Call that we all post to. Stop by and say hi!
  • Our Front Porch Forum was the first forum I posted in as a newbie in October 2019. Nothing but luv. πŸ’š
  • Lol don't have a Front Porch at the moment but luv stopping by to chat with them. Adds something extra special to my life! πŸ‘Œ

Small-Front-Porch-decorating-ideas-with-hanging-baskets-and-lights-This-is-our-Bliss.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stop by to read the comments and/or leave a comment.
Honored Social Butterfly

Not only does a front porch give your residence a homey feel, but it’s also a place that might provide a little contact with neighbors, that you might not normally see, if they happen to walk by. 
I also just enjoy standing on the porch during a nice rain!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@williamb39198 wrote:

Not only does a front porch give your residence a homey feel, but it’s also a place that might provide a little contact with neighbors, that you might not normally see, if they happen to walk by. 
I also just enjoy standing on the porch during a nice rain!

πŸ’₯As a child @williamb39198 we always had one. Miss having one. Lol, maybe that can go on my Bucket List??? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ πŸ’₯

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP