Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL! MARCH-APRIL

Message 91 of 226

39* and snow/rain mixture. In last two minute my weather app has changed tonight’s forecast 4 times.

3-5 or 5-8 and repeat, Think it’s confused.

@n566192l 

A bell for Adonis, a coat for Chelli, will pm tonight.Need to nuke, “bed buddy” for ribs.🤣

@LaDolceVita 

Too many 7 types with 7 diff. Connectors, Mac mini’s  external display. Picture taken with smart phone and PM’ed help with lines and squares , as a rule.

Next time it happens you could try pushing/wiggling the video cable in to monitor -could be loose connection to monitor or computer.

You also could do a system update for computer or browser.

Are your squares green or black or another color.

If you have external display try plugging it into different DVI port🤣.Coffee just hit brain and I remember monitor is external but, there are still 7 different Mac mini’s.

Different fixes for different Mac Mini’s. Still love Windows computers for ease of service. iPhones for security most of the time.😇

Or you could try entering your issues into an - ifixit.com 

search bar for your make and model #.

Froze

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 226

Nothing like computer problems first thing in AM to mess with your day!  @Frozenoem may have to PM you.  Monitor gets squares and lines when I ask for more tabs & more browsers open. I usually have 2 browsers open.  Takes a while to give me screen back.  I was hoping monitor problem as it is old, but I think its mac mini problem.  More expensive to replace.  I am lost w/o desktop.  Ipad & phone do not take the place of big screen for me, I dont know how others do it.  I rebooted in safe mode & ran disk utility and doing better now but I see trouble ahead.

Weather here is good, 70s.  2 more months and I will start compalining.  

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 226

Happy Saturday, Front Porchers!

Hope everyone out there has the bestest weekend possible.  I'm having coffee and heading back to bed for a little more shuteye.  Plan to take in a movie later in the day....or not.  But whatever, today is going to be for one for ultimate R-E-L-A-X-A-T-I-O-N!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 226
Catwoman500, Happy to hear that your project is finished and all went well. We have the same rainy day here in New Jersey. Finished 35 boxes and sent them out today. Have to make room for more donations. Frozenoem, remember send me a list of items I'll send if I can. No worries 👍. Just have to finish up some paperwork, than a movie with the pups. Enjoy your evening Nancy
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 226

@Frozenoem ...Yep, lots of hay was put down over the seed. Cat Wink

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 226

@catwoman500 

Be happy you can see ground, Spring has just been cancelled for me, 3 storms coming every 2 days. 

If you’ve had warmer temp’s it should sprout soon, here they would have put mulch of hay above seed as insulation for seeds(least for newly seeded lawns or after septic planting.

Scott’s has a wonderful mix of green paper and seeds mixture, that Works wonders. Sun & Shade for its name. Helps fill-in bare spots.

Where, why the mountains of Western Maine where else🤬, that is not a happy face.

Time to watch video in YouTube, how to bleed your furnace. Power back, furnace ran dry, got a fill, need to bleed hopefully figurative.

Furnaces I tend to avoid playing with, I don’t mind rebooting but, it is more technologically advanced than most computers. They put a chip in this one😡.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 226

Hi, Everyone!

Back to winter today.Cat Sad

41, rainy, and feels like 36. Just got back from my jaunt to the bank, Fresh Market, Starbucks, and Giant. Feel like I've already put in a day's work. Cat LOL

Well...yesterday the guys finished making the backyard into a backyard again. it is so weird not to look out and see a pool after 35 years. I have such mixed feelings, but a load of worries has disappeared. Hoping the grass starts to grow soon, but these cold temps are not exactly conducive to seed sprouting.

I have a birthday party to attend tomorrow, so that's something to look forward to.

I'd better get busy now.

Have a fun-filled weekend!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 226

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch this cool and dark Friday morning. Will turn partly sunny and reach 60* this afternoon. Weekend will reach upper 60's.

We will be watching the finale 4 Men's basketball this weekend.

Spring flowers are sticking their noses out. 

Is anyone getting ready for a milestone event like a birthday this Spring? We have ordered tickets for a couple of Milwaukee Brewers games for the Spring.

Have a restful weekend everyone!

spring_picture_165952.jpgDeborahYaworsky_cardinal.jpgFB_IMG_1548427576846.jpgFB_IMG_1552661984049.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 226

@n566192l 

Congrats to your daughter and you.

Winter is back for the moment, here. 21*, I refuse to figure wind chills in Spring but, the wildly waving Maples and Pines put the winds around 30-41 mph.

Snowed a few inches last night and now it melts on bare ground, on snowpack it will take awhile longer. More snow through Sunday, I just might be over it.🤣

Enjoy, time to bundle up and dig to oilfill. Then pickup something for Chelli and me but, first fire.

Powers out and my backup generator has a fault in circuit.

really want to troubleshoot it dragging an 80lb scope , next door-ish.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 226

GREETINGS,

Well, it looks like my daughter is going to graduate this May from Rutgers University. Plus, she has a job offer. The job is for writing the math curriculum for a high school. Ashley applied for a teaching position, they recommend her for this position. 66* and somewhat windy. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their day. Nancy

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet