Reply
Social Butterfly

How long have you been an AARP member? ๐Ÿค”

  • This discussion was created on March 25, 2021.
  • Stop by to read and/or leave a comment.
  • We luv hearing from you!
0
Kudos
1544
Views
0
Replies
2,547 Views
16
Report
Social Butterfly

I joined in October 2019. Lol took a leave of absence all of 2020 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Returned this March 2021 to find @AARPRachelA had come on aboard!!! Now I have an AARP person who listens to my concerns about this board. ๐Ÿ˜

0 Kudos
619 Views
0
Report
Social Butterfly


@Bye wrote:
  • This discussion was created on March 25, 2021.
  • Stop by to read and/or leave a comment.
  • We luv hearing from you!

 

0 Kudos
627 Views
0
Report
Social Butterfly

Stop by to read the comments and/or leave a comment.
Bronze Conversationalist

I joined in May 2012. The last few years I began posting, starting with the now defunct Political Forum  (miss that interaction). Like williamb39198  I search for other subjects and comment when I can. I believe that to comment on this site you should have to be an AARP member in good standing. The price for membership is cheap enough and the benefits are worth it.

0
Kudos
1121
Views
Social Butterfly


@postman29 wrote:

I joined in May 2012. The last few years I began posting, starting with the now defunct Political Forum  (miss that interaction). Like williamb39198  I search for other subjects and comment when I can. I believe that to comment on this site you should have to be an AARP member in good standing. The price for membership is cheap enough and the benefits are worth it.


๐Ÿ’ฅ@williamb39198 is awesome!!! Lol he came to my rescue when I was about to be eaten alive on this board!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ That is now my bodyguard. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฅ

Honored Social Butterfly

I think that it was late fall 2018 for my primary involvement with AARP in the Political Forum, but have been a member longer than that. 
My AARP involvement now is much less since the Political Forum was shut down. But I do like to drop in occasionally to see what posters have to say on other subjects.

Have never been on Facebook, Twitter or other sites, but have joined Reddit for political discussions. 

Social Butterfly


@williamb39198 wrote:

I think that it was late fall 2018 for my primary involvement with AARP in the Political Forum, but have been a member longer than that. 
My AARP involvement now is much less since the Political Forum was shut down. But I do like to drop in occasionally to see what posters have to say on other subjects.

Have never been on Facebook, Twitter or other sites, but have joined Reddit for political discussions. 


๐Ÿ’ฅI am so glad you are still stopping by @williamb39198 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos
626 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

OK, DaveMcK spurred me to give a reply ๐Ÿ˜€

I registered for this AARP Community Board in August 2008 - at the time, I was a member of AARP and was weighing my membership benefits.

I am no longer a member of AARP but participate on the Community Board a lot.

 

 

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
Gold Conversationalist

I joined in June, 2018. 

Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ’ฅApril 14, 2021๐Ÿ’ฅ

 

@OscarE1968 I appreciate you stopping by to join our discussion ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
1,971 Views
0
Report
Bronze Conversationalist

@Bye I joined on New Yearโ€™s Eve 2020, so about three months.

Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ’ฅApril 4, 2031๐Ÿ’ฅ

 

@DaveMcK and @LindaB671 thank you for stopping by. Happy Easter ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
2,273 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

I joined in January 2009 and have been involved ever since!

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Honored Social Butterfly

I find it interesting that there are so few REPLIES here on this question. I would think that our main posters here would be sharing this information here.

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Joined in 2001 when I thought I was retired, that was wrong. 10/11 I was recalled to work.

 

As for why the delay in response to question, just noticed it.

 

Froze

 

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
0
Kudos
1239
Views
Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ’ฅJune 10, 2021๐Ÿ’ฅ

 

I appreciate you stopping by to join our discussion @Frozenoem Lol this board is not the easiest place to see stuff ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Have an awesome day/night! Angela

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health