Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŸ Did Your Pet Do Something CUTE Today?

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŸ Did Your Pet Do Something CUTE Today?

12 comments (12/4/22) Hello All Pet Owners!

Pets leave us "giggling" at times and we often wonder what we would do without them.

๐Ÿ•My last furbaby, no more for me, felt he owned the neighborhood. I had to walk him on streets with NO dogs.

Short and would pick a fight with EVERY dog on our route. I would "think" his harness was "secure" but it was like he lost weight when he saw another dog = off came his harness and off ran Jeremiah.

๐Ÿ˜ฑGave me several "anxiety attacks" when he would run into traffic determined to get in the dog's face.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคฃIt was funny AFTER I got his "harness" back on and I was back home telling my ex about our boy's latest escape act.

Miss you my boy, my walking buddy! ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—

โžก๏ธNow your turn...

Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚ (Our Front Porch Forum)

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Our middle daughters boxer loved to chase after tennis balls. However, if he did not see it flying after the throw he had no idea where it went.

On walks in the early morning if he saw a rabbit he would stop and look at it like he was pointing it out at me.

He really liked to chase after a ball in the house. Or he would roll it with his nose.

FB_IMG_1670260883601.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Silver Conversationalist

Just look at that face !!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(8 comments) Lol @LeeS4949 , maybe she needed to use it!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thats exactly what it looked like lol. Not sure I want her to learn to flush tho. Just sayin.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(6 comments) Lol @LeeS4949 , tell her I will buy her, her own personal "pink" toilet = no men allowed to use = which means you and Buster. Olivia can. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Silver Conversationalist

Hope you got your car fixed ๐Ÿš— ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(3 comments) What car @LeeS4949? ๐Ÿค”

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I'm so sorry. I must have gotten you mixed up in the forum with someone else. I thought your check engine light was on and you were taking it in early to see about it. I'm sorry ๐Ÿ˜”

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (12/5/22) Lol @LeeS4949, don't "jinx" me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. It is okay, hmmm, wonder which thread this was on? ๐Ÿค”Not this one. It is okay! ๐Ÿ˜‰Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Of course the bottom line for me is I'm very happy that you're NOT having any car trouble lol

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Deal lol. Buster and I will have to make do.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I came home one day and Penny was perched on the toilet seat! I got a pic as quickly as I could,I'd send it but we've covered that ground lol. Not sure what her rational was,probably was doing it because she could. She never over thinks anything.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP