Trusted Contributor

πŸŽ…πŸŽ₯ Christmas/Xmas Movies 2022!

πŸŽ…Hello Everyone!

I have started to watch Christmas/Xmas movies?

Have you?

If, yes, what are you watching? πŸ€”

Let's keep this "thread" going until Christmas/Xmas Day 2022!

Thanks,

Nicole πŸ™‚

Bronze Conversationalist

I just watched Christmas Vacation last night. I watch it every year,usually on Christmas eve but i stepped up the time table this year lol. I watch alot of Hallmark and lifetime movies,they are all very similar but they make me feel good somehow. 

Trusted Contributor

πŸŽ…Hello Everyone!

Have you?

πŸ‘‰ (12/23/22) 1 more day for SANTA!!! Nicole πŸŽ… πŸ‘ˆ

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

@APassionateLife wrote:

πŸŽ…Hello Everyone!

Have you?

Thanks,

Nicole πŸ™‚

πŸ‘‰ (12/17/22) 8 more days for Santa!!!! Nicole (Our Front Porch Forum) πŸ‘ˆ

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

(12/7/22) .Getting ready to watch this Christmas Movie. What are you watching?

A Christmas Cruise.

When her best friend invites her along on a holiday-themed sail, an aspiring novelist unexpectedly finds the love of her life on board.

2017 (1h 29min).

Holiday, Romance, Comedy.

CC TV-PG.

Directed by David DeCoteau.

Starring Vivica A. Fox, Jessica Morris, Kristoff St. John, Christine Prosperi, Corin Nemic.

Bronze Conversationalist

Luv it!

Trusted Contributor

(12/4/22) .Fell asleep on "A Perfect Christmas List" last night. πŸ™„ will try again today/night. Something about these movies "relaxes" me = no need for sleeping medicine./lol πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Happy Sunday, Nicole. πŸ™‚

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

@DaveMcK, do you, Mary and the Grandkids (and Grandfurbaby) watch Christmas/Xmas Movies? Thanks, Nicole πŸ™‚

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Not yet as Adalyn is only 26 months old and would not watch very long at one time!

The older Granddaughter will be here Christmas weekend so maybe then.

Mary and I used to watch a lot of Mallmark holiday movies. But then they became to repeatative.

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Trusted Contributor

πŸŽ…(12/2/22) Hello Porchers & Other Members!

Finally finished watching "Destined For Christmas" last night! πŸ™„

NEXT.

"A Perfect Christmas List".

Hoping to repair the relationship between her daughter and granddaughter, recently hospitalized Evie tasks them with a to-do list before Christmas.

Directed by Fred Olen Ray.

Starring Ellen Hollman, Beth Broderick, Aaron Hill, Marion Ross, Richard Karn.

Anyone seen this movie? πŸ€”

Anyone uses the FREE Tubi to watch movies and TV shows like I do? πŸ€”

23 more days for this thread to END = on Christmas Day πŸ‘Œ

Hope to hear from you, Nicole πŸ™‚

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

It's always "Elf" and It's A Wonderful Life" for me.πŸŽ…

Trusted Contributor

@postman29wrote:

It's always "Elf" and It's A Wonderful Life" for me.πŸŽ…

πŸ‘‰ (11/30/22) @postman29 thank you SO MUCH for stopping in to share with us! Nicole πŸ™‚ πŸ‘ˆ

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I always watch Christmas Vacation every year on Christmas eve. I don't even know why lol

Trusted Contributor

@LeeS6949wrote:

I always watch Christmas Vacation every year on Christmas eve. I don't even know why lol

πŸ‘‰ (11/30/22) Lol @LeeS6949 I bet it is on Hallmark? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ And I fell asleep again on my movie last night. I guess I need to watch like now, 1:35pm instead of at night. πŸ€” Thanks for joining our discussion, Nicole πŸ™‚ πŸ‘ˆ

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I watch a lot of hallmark movies but please don't tell the "guys". I'll lose my guy membership card and the really neat secret decode ring. Actually I just like to see the different ways people can find each other. Your beautiful mountains reminded me of mine. I have one due east of my back porch and love watching the sun rise over the top.

Trusted Contributor

@LeeS6949wrote:

I watch a lot of hallmark movies but please don't tell the "guys". I'll lose my guy membership card and the really neat secret decode ring. Actually I just like to see the different ways people can find each other. Your beautiful mountains reminded me of mine. I have one due east of my back porch and love watching the sun rise over the top.

πŸ‘‰ (11/30/22) Lol @LeeS6949 , your secret is safe with us! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I am west, so I get to see it do down. Nicole πŸ™‚ πŸ‘ˆ

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

(11/29/22 10:30pm EST) πŸŽ₯ I just had to "rewind" Destined for Christmas. It was like I NEVER watched the beginning last night. πŸ€”

Lol, I guess I slept through some parts before turning off the movie last night to finish watching now. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

And my senior moments do not help. πŸ‘΅

Oh well, second time is a chime as Pretty Woman said! πŸ˜‰

Anyone also watching a Christmas Movie?

Nicole πŸ™‚

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I watch alot of the hallmark stuff. They can all be quite similar but I enjoy how they find love among  the hectic season. Does it really work that way lol

Trusted Contributor

@LeeS6949wrote:

I watch alot of the hallmark stuff. They can all be quite similar but I enjoy how they find love among the hectic season. Does it really work that way lol

πŸ‘‰ (11/30/22) Hi @LeeS6949 , I wish I could afford the Hallmark Channel. Missing their Mysteries. 😭 Thanks for stopping by. You are ALWAYS so "supportive", Nicole πŸ™‚ πŸ‘ˆ

Trusted Contributor

πŸŽ₯Tuesday - November 29, 2022.

Happy Tuesday Porchers & Others!

Fell asleep last night on "Destined At Christmas" and planning on resuming today. πŸ™„

LEFT ON MY TUBI LIST TO WATCH.

(1) A Chance for Christmas.

(2) Magic in Mount Holly.

(3) Christmas with Felicity.

(4) A Christmas Cruise.

(5) A Perfect Christmas List.

(6) The Way to the Heart.

***Anyone have Tubi? Luv their FREE selection of TV shows and movies worldwide!***

Nicole πŸ™‚

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

πŸŽ₯ Tuesday - November 29, 2022.

Anyone seen this movie? πŸ€”

Destined at Christmas.

1 h 25 min.

Drama β€’ Romance β€’ Holiday.

CC TV-PG.

Two people who meet on Black Friday but get separated before exchanging last names and numbers find some help from destiny before Christmas.

Directed by: Brittany Wiscombe.

Starring: Shae Robins, Casey Elliott, Eve Elliott, Weixin Le, Noah Kershisnik, Charlotte Hemmings.

TUBI IS FREE TO WATCH. I watch on my Android.

Nicole πŸ™‚

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

For me, Home alone is the main Christmas movie. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Contributor

@ChloeF35006wrote:

For me, Home alone is the main Christmas movie.

πŸ‘‰ (11/30/22) Hi @ChloeF35006 thank you SO MUCH for stopping by our discussion!!! Do you watch this movie every year? I remember watching it and seem to remember they created more. Seems to be well liked. Thanks, Nicole πŸ™‚ πŸ‘ˆ

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

πŸŽ₯ Tuesday - November 29, 2022.

I am attaching a SCREENPRINT of my TUBI list of "saved" Christmas/Xmas movies = too "lazy" to type in the 8 titles. πŸ™„

Now your turn... πŸ˜‰

Nicole πŸ™‚

20221129_012652.jpg

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP