Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽฅ Christmas/Xmas Movies 2022!

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽฅ Christmas/Xmas Movies 2022!

(11 comments) ๐ŸŽ…Hello Everyone!

I have started to watch Christmas/Xmas movies?

Have you?

If, yes, what are you watching? ๐Ÿค”

Let's keep this "thread" going until Christmas/Xmas Day 2022!

Thanks,

Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

Silver Conversationalist

I just watched Christmas Vacation last night. I watch it every year,usually on Christmas eve but i stepped up the time table this year lol. I watch alot of Hallmark and lifetime movies,they are all very similar but they make me feel good somehow. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (12/7/22) .Getting ready to watch this Christmas Movie. What are you watching?

A Christmas Cruise.

When her best friend invites her along on a holiday-themed sail, an aspiring novelist unexpectedly finds the love of her life on board.

2017 (1h 29min).

Holiday, Romance, Comedy.

CC TV-PG.

Directed by David DeCoteau.

Starring Vivica A. Fox, Jessica Morris, Kristoff St. John, Christine Prosperi, Corin Nemic.

Silver Conversationalist

Luv it!

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) @DaveMcK, do you, Mary and the Grandkids (and Grandfurbaby) watch Christmas/Xmas Movies? Thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Not yet as Adalyn is only 26 months old and would not watch very long at one time!

The older Granddaughter will be here Christmas weekend so maybe then.

Mary and I used to watch a lot of Mallmark holiday movies. But then they became to repeatative.

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Bronze Conversationalist

It's always "Elf" and It's A Wonderful Life" for me.๐ŸŽ…

Silver Conversationalist

I always watch Christmas Vacation every year on Christmas eve. I don't even know why lol

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment ๐Ÿ‘‰(11/30/22) Lol @LeeS4949I bet it is on Hallmark? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคฃAnd I fell asleep again on my movie last night. I guess I need to watch like now, 1:35pm instead of at night. ๐Ÿค”Thanks for joining our discussion, Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I watch a lot of hallmark movies but please don't tell the "guys". I'll lose my guy membership card and the really neat secret decode ring. Actually I just like to see the different ways people can find each other. Your beautiful mountains reminded me of mine. I have one due east of my back porch and love watching the sun rise over the top.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I watch alot of the hallmark stuff. They can all be quite similar but I enjoy how they find love among  the hectic season. Does it really work that way lol

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

For me, Home alone is the main Christmas movie. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP