Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ‘Œ 2023 Wish List!

(8 comments) Hello Porchers and Other Members, not too much longer for the arrival of 2023. What are your HOPES AND DREAMS for it. You can post as many times as you want to Thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) @DaveMcK, do you have any wishes for 2023? Thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Mainly for my wife and I to maintain our health and deal with a couple of lingering issues.

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Anonymous
Not applicable

(3 comments) Thank you @LeeS4949 and I know your 2023 will be awesome! Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

You've certainly helped me enjoy this year ๐Ÿ‘ I have no doubt that next year will be a great one for us both.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) Thank you @LeeS4949 ๐Ÿค— We all APPRECIATE you joining us Porchers!!! @DaveMcK ALWAYS welcomes NEW Members and SEASONED Members. I hope more will stop by and share on this thread. I joined last month. Happy Saturday to you and your loved ones. Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

Silver Conversationalist

My 3 " mouseketeers " and I thank you.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) That COVID is under control and I am living in a Tiny House in Melbourne, Florida where my only child lives. Now your turn..... thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I want to have the same kind of year I had this year. Healthy and (in my retired sort of way) productive. I also hope you reach your goal of relocating to fla. I wish that for you because I'm convinced that from all you've shared it would make you happy. I know you'll do it!!!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP